The Student Room Group

Indoor p.e.

Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?
Reply 1
My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:
To be honest I like both when it's nice weather outside then definitely outdoors - you can actually feel the sun for once...
Indoors can be good too as we have a choice of what we want to do and things get competitive, not to mention the fact that you can be warm too :wink:
Original post by cat_mac
My favourite was outdoor PE with extreme weather when the hall was booked, so the only choice was to watch a DVD. :danceboy:

True dat
Reply 4
My fave is outdoor, keeps me fit and fits nicely into my timetable, a good break subject
I enjoyed playing football and on the few occasions we had the opportunity, playing cricket.
pe was def fav subject. indoor was better i think dodgeball was a laugh. outside football maybe one on the baseball type games
Reply 7
We were outside all the time doing rugby or footie.
outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes
Being outside in the summer when it was actually nice weather was lovely. I hated being outside in minus temperatures, not allowed to wear gloves so your fingers froze and you couldn't get changed for 10 minutes because you couldn't use your fingers.
Original post by Adur
Hi all, who preferred indoor p.e. to out door?

Bare feet of pumps for indoor p.e?

I didn't like either because I'm bad at all sports. Though I did prefer having it outdoors because I preferred Rounders to the other sports we did. It was all good except for the days my hayfever was bad!
Original post by hm98
outdoor because when we done PE inside it would be in the canteen and food would get stuck to our toes cos the cleaners didn't clean it up properly and I know it is disgusting I didn't realise PE in the canteen was NOT ok till I told my friends from other primary schools at secondary! It was nasty, beans would get stuck in between my toes

What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.
Original post by Know Your Enemy
What school in their right mind would even consider having P.E in the canteen? That sounds really rank.

literally! my friends and I would dread it and I don't think we were allowed to wear socks or shoes, I acc remember standing on peaches, beans, and sticky stuff ew - West London schools need altering

Quick Reply

Latest