The Student Room Group

I’ve never kissed a boy

I’m 17 and I’ve never kissed a boy. Most of my friends haven’t either . They aren’t ugly just super super quiet and not really friends with boys . However I feel like I am disgustingly ugly and can never be attractive to anyone because I go to more parties than them and still no one has ever been interested in me . I’m going to a party of Saturday what should I do to get someone to kiss me. I just want to get my first one out the way. All the boys at the party are popular and I’m not
Original post by Caea
I’m 17 and I’ve never kissed a boy. Most of my friends haven’t either . They aren’t ugly just super super quiet and not really friends with boys . However I feel like I am disgustingly ugly and can never be attractive to anyone because I go to more parties than them and still no one has ever been interested in me . I’m going to a party of Saturday what should I do to get someone to kiss me. I just want to get my first one out the way. All the boys at the party are popular and I’m not

If you go up to them, both drunk, there’s a good chance you will kiss. Just lean in and he will too
(edited 6 years ago)
I actually low key envy you because it will be more special for you when you have your first xD mine was shite at the age of 14 xD
Original post by Caea

I'm also 17 but experienced :wink:
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I actually low key envy you because it will be more special for you when you have your first xD mine was shite at the age of 14 xD

It saddens me to hear that, angel cake. Lips as perfect as yours deserve nothing but the best.
Original post by Less(e/o)n
It saddens me to hear that, angel cake. Lips as perfect as yours deserve nothing but the best.

Awwww stop it less 😊 you absolute sweetheart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending