The Student Room Group

Brunel or Queen Mary Math with Placement Ywar

I am not sure what should I choose between these 2 universities. Should I make Brunel as my firm choice in order to be able to get a scholarship and Queen my second choice? If I don t get that scholarship from Brunel I could decline my first Ucas choice and go to Queen? Or should I just go with Queen University and work part time during my uni years? What do you guys think? Any opinion would help me. Thanks!
Original post by BeziBogdan
I am not sure what should I choose between these 2 universities. Should I make Brunel as my firm choice in order to be able to get a scholarship and Queen my second choice? If I don t get that scholarship from Brunel I could decline my first Ucas choice and go to Queen? Or should I just go with Queen University and work part time during my uni years? What do you guys think? Any opinion would help me. Thanks!

Is there a large difference between the entry requirements? I;m not at uni yet but I'd say you should go with which you;d prefer and enjoy studying at :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Matrix123
Is there a large difference between the entry requirements? I;m not at uni yet but I'd say you should go with which you;d prefer and enjoy studying at :smile:

For Queen Mary the entry requirements are AAB at A level/ Brunel are BBB
For Queen Mary the entry requirements are AAB at A level/ Brunel are BBB

Would you be happy going to either university?
Reply 4
Original post by Matrix123
Would you be happy going to either university?

Kind of. I mean they both seem to be good universities. Queen Mary has a slightly advantage being "University of London" on the degree. But I would really like to know more about their math department.
Kind of. I mean they both seem to be good universities. Queen Mary has a slightly advantage being "University of London" on the degree. But I would really like to know more about their math department.

Have you been to an applicant day/do they have any left this year? Alternatively, you could try emailing them to find out mroe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending