Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
arab are like that ngl
How old are you?
Reply 3
Reply 4
and my mum keeps replaying all my voice notes about me saying i like a boy
Do the HOEdown throwdown
Tried running OP's post through Google translate, but it didn't help. Sorry, I tried.
Reply 7
i acc feel bare depressed theres nothing i can even do
Show you can be responsible.
Reply 9
how she said there is no more trust imagine and that she want to meet up with my head of year so that she knows the boys i like
Original post by sxdeh
and my mum keeps replaying all my voice notes about me saying i like a boy

that's hilarious.

Firstly, create better passwords that you only can know.
By the way you talk about it and what you've said, I think you're really immature.
Think about it from your mum's perspective, her child, who she knows is immature, is chatting with strange guys and trade pics on social media. Isn't it natural for her to be concerned and fear their child is going to be manipulated?
Prove to her that you can be responsible on the internet, because right now you can't even make a good enough password.
Grow up.
I think how she went about it was harsh and the threat she gave was strange but I haven't gone through something like that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by YouMadBro!
that's hilarious.

By the way you talk about it and what you've said, I think you're really immature.
Think about it from your mum's perspective, her child, who she knows is immature, is chatting with strange guys and trade pics on social media. Isn't it natural for her to be concerned and fear their child is going to be manipulated?
Prove to her that you can be responsible on the internet, because right now you can't even make a good enough password.
Grow up.
I think how she went about it was harsh and the threat she gave was strange but I have gone through something like that.

how did u get out of it and how long does it usually take
Original post by sxdeh

What "it"? What the heck are you talking about?
Reply 13
u said i have gone through something like that thats what i mean by it
Original post by sxdeh
u said i have gone through something like that thats what i mean by it

Please quote where I said that because I don't think I did.
Reply 15
Original post by sxdeh

that's hilarious.

Grow up.
I think how she went about it was harsh and the threat she gave was strange but I have gone through something like that.

[QUOTE="YouMadBro!;76537092"]that's hilarious.

" but I have gone through something like that. " ^^
Original post by sxdeh
i am arab and i am muslim . i am not alloowed to have a boyfriend or do any bad things i have to be an angel n dat. i download snap i chat to bare mandem and i chat to them on levels my mums guesses my snap password and now im dead she thinks im a prostitute and she spat in my face im not allowed 0 privacy i cant do something without my parents knowing im not allowed to go out with friends idek what to do she hasnt told my dad yet that boys send their numbers to me pics of them n **** and ngl i wanna runaway to some long coma im just sick of life! i have depression and anxiety and having 4 siblings that snake you isnt helpful either idek what to do and i dont get beats only my younger siblings but i think i will get beats now my mum said she wont tell my dad cause hes old and he migh die cause of how pissed he ll be and he ll force mt to wear a headscarf

I feel u ,
Too bad u are just 14 ,
I would have told to work hard and move out...
Otherwise u are young and those boys are just a waste of time , just concentrate on studies and avoid your parents as much as u can , it’s wat I do
[QUOTE="sxdeh;76537592"]
that's hilarious.

" but I have gone through something like that. " ^^

Ah sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say I haven't gone through something like that. I meant she's being pretty harsh but I can't really judge her because I haven't been in a situation so don't know how I'd react.
Reply 18
Original post by Shish_bish
I feel u ,
Too bad u are just 14 ,
I would have told to work hard and move out...
Otherwise u are young and those boys are just a waste of time , just concentrate on studies and avoid your parents as much as u can , it’s wat I do

ngl i regret what i did i dont think my parents will forgive me the only thing i can do is focus and study and she said i had to get full marks in my exams from now on fml
Dunno like your post doesnt really make sense to me but it seems like your mum is a over protective parent and you just need to show her and give her a reason to why she should trust you. Especially cuz you are a girl and for her the age of 14 is quite young she feels like she needs to be there for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending