The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemur14
Tissue is horrible :grumble: So glad I've escaped it!
Have you tried looking at our power and conflict guide stickied in the English forum? :colone: There's also extra resources on the final post :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've been watching some videos on the 5 possible themes it has and adding to my annotations but i'll definitely check it out, thank you!:biggrin:
Original post by Lemur14
3:30pm-Session Ends
Oh dear didn't even get out of bed...

Oh dear... You'll put it away properly this time!
I basically do all of DofE except the expedition tbh :lol:
Yes, we had an International Relations unit for then and it was sooo good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whoops I put off packing it away:colondollar: saves the pain in your legs I guess?!
They’ve renamed all the papers, I can’t remember what it is:h: but I finished the timeline!
4pm-Session Starts
This session I'm gonna format a lovely guide for revision which will come out tomorrow on here then actually doing this countdown...
Original post by entertainmyfaith
i've been watching some videos on the 5 possible themes it has and adding to my annotations but i'll definitely check it out, thank you!:biggrin:

No worries :smile: That sounds like a good method :yep:

(:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I wrote this at 3:59 then forgot to click post)
Original post by Lemur14
4pm-Session Starts
This session I'm gonna format a lovely guide for revision which will come out tomorrow on here then actually doing this countdown...

No worries :smile: That sounds like a good method :yep:

(:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I wrote this at 3:59 then forgot to click post)

Let's go!! I'm doing An Inspector Calls.
Original post by Toastiekid
whoops I put off packing it away:colondollar: saves the pain in your legs I guess?!
They’ve renamed all the papers, I can’t remember what it is:h: but I finished the timeline!

Whoops, you can do that now then :tongue: Definitely :lol:
Well done!
I'm going to join in now even though I'm a little late.

Hoping to learn the main findings of my geography assignment :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Whoops, you can do that now then :tongue: Definitely :lol:
Well done!

Thanks! Uhhh tried to get my sleeping bag back to a reasonable size before giving up...tomorrow I'll try again:colondollar:
5:30pm-Session Ends
Almost done the post...well at least that's something!
Original post by Toastiekid
Thanks! Uhhh tried to get my sleeping bag back to a reasonable size before giving up...tomorrow I'll try again:colondollar:

:laugh: At least you tried!
Original post by Lemur14
5:30pm-Session Ends
Almost done the post...well at least that's something!

:laugh: At least you tried!

Jesus, I'm tired.
Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur
Jesus, I'm tired.

Me too! Early night tonight me thinks!
Original post by Lemur14
Me too! Early night tonight me thinks!

Ugh I'm jealous. I've still got a few more sessions to go. Ugh. I can't wait until June when exams finish. And to think that I'm only on GCSEs! This means that A-Levels will be even harder!!
Don't you need to be up tonight until 11 so you can ring the bells for the next few sessions though?
Ugh I'm jealous. I've still got a few more sessions to go. Ugh. I can't wait until June when exams finish. And to think that I'm only on GCSEs! This means that A-Levels will be even harder!!
Don't you need to be up tonight until 11 so you can ring the bells for the next few sessions though?

Good luck! By A levels you hopefully love your subjects so it feels less effort :smile: I know that's true for two of my subjects, I end up actually bribing myself to do my third subject's work with the reward I can do my other subjects after :rofl:
You can do it though!
I'm jumping ship after the 8-9:30 session :laugh: Am on a trip tomorrow which means I need to be up early, and I haven't had a lie in this weekend so I can't do my usual of swapping a good night's sleep previously for less sleep tonight :grumble:
Original post by Lemur14
Good luck! By A levels you hopefully love your subjects so it feels less effort :smile: I know that's true for two of my subjects, I end up actually bribing myself to do my third subject's work with the reward I can do my other subjects after :rofl:
You can do it though!
I'm jumping ship after the 8-9:30 session :laugh: Am on a trip tomorrow which means I need to be up early, and I haven't had a lie in this weekend so I can't do my usual of swapping a good night's sleep previously for less sleep tonight :grumble:

Cool cool! Ready for another session? :colone:
6pm-Session Starts
Cool cool! Ready for another session? :colone:

Erm...my dinner is ready so nope :lol: I did work through that break though getting the revision guide done so now is my break :smile:
have been doing chemistry and physics quizzes on Gojimo for a while :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
6pm-Session Starts

Erm...my dinner is ready so nope :lol: I did work through that break though getting the revision guide done so now is my break :smile:

F*ck me, I'm still on English Lit. I've been doing it for the past 3 sessions and I still haven't done yet. I'll either be done this session or next session. And then I'll be done for today.
(edited 6 years ago)
8pm-Session Starts
F*ck me, I'm still on English Lit. I've been doing it for the past 3 sessions and I still haven't done yet. I'll either be done this session or next session. And then I'll be done for today.

There's so much of it isn't there? Hope you got it done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
il join this session and i will finish my flashcards for chemistry
9:30-Session Ends
And with that I'm signing off for the day.
I imagine @Protostar will be back with the usual sessions tomorrow :smile:
4:00pm - Session Starts
No one has decided to do anything today so I'll just fill in for @Protostar until he comes.
Good luck guys!

Me? I'm doing cell division. :smile:

I’m a girl :redface:

But yeah, sorry for not starting/ending sessions today - haven’t been very well :redface: I’ll do the rest if I remember

Latest

Trending

Trending