The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

“Oh guess what happened today”
“What”
“Acc nvm”

😡😡😡😡😡 STOP LEAVING ME CURIOUSSSSS ALL THE TIMEEEEE. Dont tell me something and when i ask what it is, you’re like “its nothing important” well then if its nothing important as you say then it wont hurt to just tell me smh:/
Original post by Jheinexx
“Oh guess what happened today”
“What”
“Acc nvm”

😡😡😡😡😡 STOP LEAVING ME CURIOUSSSSS ALL THE TIMEEEEE. Dont tell me something and when i ask what it is, you’re like “its nothing important” well then if its nothing important as you say then it wont hurt to just tell me smh:/

It's so annoying when people do that.
Too annoying..
Too annoying..

Do the same back :colone:
I don’t have it in me to do the same tbh lol or do i hmm idk🤔
lol im treating my little niece as a celebrity. And he just looks so unbothered. Bless the cute cow. And i’m also teaching him the B language and the trey language😊
I don’t have it in me to do the same tbh lol or do i hmm idk🤔

I do now, I just give back what I get because it pisses me off too much and I feel like such a pushover. Though don't listen to me, there's also "kill 'em with kindness"
(edited 6 years ago)
You have to have such high level of patience to kill some people with kindness tbh. And yeah, i get ya. Treating people how you’d like to be treated is all nice but sometimes.. nah. Good attitude tbh
You have to have such high level of patience to kill some people with kindness tbh. And yeah, i get ya. Treating people how you’d like to be treated is all nice but sometimes.. nah. Good attitude tbh

It doesn't register to them, I've noticed. I tried and I give up with it. I have no patience left, probs my problem. Maybe some people it works for.
Idk tbh just do whats best for you x
Studying for a subject you hate is honestly so freaking stressful 😫 its soooo much easier to complain about it
All you do is study study study till you’re 22 then work work work until retirement then become part of elderly which means no walking, probs half blind and other Health problems. Don’t like to be negative nancy but that’s pretty ****ing depressing. I just hope heaven exists bcos i really cba
All you do is study study study till you’re 22 then work work work until retirement then become part of elderly which means no walking, probs half blind and other Health problems. Don’t like to be negative nancy but that’s pretty ****ing depressing. I just hope heaven exists bcos i really cba

This is going to sound very cliche but life is what you make it. If you study something you hate to get a job you dislike to earn money that doesn't make you happy to live a life which makes you depressed then of course that is the life you'll end up living.

I'm not going to pretend you can wake up tomorrow and start building your own business and go on to become a millionaire because that's just not realistic for most people but take it from someone who has tried a few different things and failed, to know what you want to do, you first have to know what you don't want to do. This means you'll have to try and fail at some things before you realise what kind of life you actually want to live, the kind of life that makes you happy :smile:

Sorry for the cringy "life lesson" speech but just stop and think for a moment, what actually makes you happy? Do that. And if you don't know what makes you happy then that's great because you're young enough to try a bunch of things to find out 🙂
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
This is going to sound very cliche but life is what you make it. If you study something you hate to get a job you dislike to earn money that doesn't make you happy to live a life which makes you depressed then of course that is the life you'll end up living.

I'm not going to pretend you can wake up tomorrow and start building your own business and go on to become a millionaire because that's just not realistic for most people but take it from someone who has tried a few different things and failed, to know what you want to do, you first have to know what you don't want to do. This means you'll have to try and fail at some things before you realise what kind of life you actually want to live, the kind of life that makes you happy :smile:

Sorry for the cringy "life lesson" speech but just stop and think for a moment, what actually makes you happy? Do that. And if you don't know what makes you happy then that's great because you're young enough to try a bunch of things to find out 🙂

Thanks for the life lesson, NS. Its a good speech:smile:

Tbh kinda unlikely ill get a job that I enjoy. And that pay will be alright. I kinda have to accept it though. I mean you like the crypto currency thing and you clearly enjoy your job but its not the same. Sorry but thanks
This kid thought i was a boy 😂😂 lowkey offended loool. And then i asked her sis and she agreed. Yh cos a boy has breasts and long hair lol.
you know when youre chilling n read or hear a word and it reminds you of a subject you should be revising😩 rn i jus saw the word marketing on a thread n my half smile drifted away
Thanks for the life lesson, NS. Its a good speech:smile:

Tbh kinda unlikely ill get a job that I enjoy. And that pay will be alright. I kinda have to accept it though. I mean you like the crypto currency thing and you clearly enjoy your job but its not the same. Sorry but thanks

Tbh kinda unlikely ill get a job that I enjoy. And that pay will be alright. I kinda have to accept it though.

How do you know when you've only ever had one job, a carer if I remember correctly? You may end up enjoying a job that you've never even thought of doing before.

Inshallah you get the career you want though and are happy doing it :smile:
How do you know when you've only ever had one job, a carer if I remember correctly? You may end up enjoying a job that you've never even thought of doing before.

Inshallah you get the career you want though and are happy doing it :smile:

How am i meant to found out?

Jzk😊
How am i meant to found out?

Jzk😊

Well for me I tried various different things until I found something I enjoyed. 3 years ago I didn't even know about cryptocurrency really and now I'm doing it full time.

You want to be a nurse because you think you will enjoy it so just focus on that for the meantime and see what happens 🙂
Well for me I tried various different things until I found something I enjoyed. 3 years ago I didn't even know about cryptocurrency really and now I'm doing it full time.

You want to be a nurse because you think you will enjoy it so just focus on that for the meantime and see what happens 🙂

No i wont enjoy being a nurse. A mental health nurse is better cos i like that but enjoyment is a reach

Quick Reply

Latest