The Student Room Group

Feminist Makes Sourdough Bread using her Crotch Fungus.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Just my opinion
Yeh but no but....that was just a prank bro. Like, where's your sense of humour. 🙄

lol....When I read that first reply I actually burst out into laughter...you can't help but feel sorry for these people sometimes. Their compatriots put them in situations where they are forced to become stupid to justify the stupidity. "Hey I am going to play a joke on society by eating my own s**t"...feminist logic.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
What does this have to do with religion? Can’t imagine god cares one way or another what one weirdo does with her own bodily fluids.

Calm down, It's just a prank bruh
Feminists truly are a disgusting breed, I remember that loon that said all women should taste their own period blood or something. These types are always obsessed with their genitals, they're something Freud would've loved to study.
My ****ing god that is nasty
F*cking kill me
Reply 26
She'll be having Chlamydia soon. Not concerend for her health at all.
Original post by Shatoo
She'll be having Chlamydia soon. Not concerend for her health at all.

She'd probably be proud of it. Ever heard of #ShoutYourStatus? Its a hashtag started by feminists on twitter to encourage women to celebrate their sexually transmitted diseases.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/shoutyourstatus?lang=en

One of the women who started the hashtag is Ella Dawson, a feminist and Gender Studies graduate who says she has herpes and is proud of it.

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 28
ahaha she won't be when she gets Aids.
And ofcourse when one gets Aids, I sure don't think the government will provide for there medicines anymore in the future.
If not that, There will come a time where natural disaster will strike because its almost the end of the world anyways, They's be left suffering even dying.

I don't care if this offends anyone but I speak my word as a Muslim.
Original post by CookieButter

Maybe the intention was just to trigger those who seem fixated in their hatred of all things feminist. If so, seems to have worked.
Original post by Shatoo
...its almost the end of the world anyways....

After reading that post it almost feels like it.
Original post by Zargabaath
Feminists truly are a disgusting breed

Indeed they are. Feminism is a warped ideology that turns its followers into depraved, desperately amoral, disgusting, narcissistic psychopaths by breaking down all their moral inhibitions and encouraging them to follow their desires.

I remember that loon that said all women should taste their own period blood or something

"If you think you are emancipated, you might consider the idea of tasting your menstrual blood - if it makes you sick, you’ve got a long way to go baby." Germaine Greer. The Female Eunuch.

These types are always obsessed with their genitals, they're something Freud would've loved to study.

Feminism is largely based on the ideas of Freud and Marx. It is as Norman Mailer (a famous liberal political activist) put it "a profoundly sexual movement".
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Axiomasher
After reading that post it almost feels like it.

Well it is, there aremore natural disasters nowadays than ever before in history. You see countries having major earthquakes, floods, Tsunamis etc
occuring one after another.
Reply 33
Original post by Shatoo
Well it is, there aremore natural disasters nowadays than ever before in history. You see countries having major earthquakes, floods, Tsunamis etc
occuring one after another.

That's statistically highly unlikely. We just hear about them more/they are better recorded.
Reply 34
Original post by Dheorl
That's statistically highly unlikely. We just hear about them more/they are better recorded.

Look at the news. I'm not lying :/
Statistically?
Then wheres the proof?
Reply 35
Original post by Shatoo
Look at the news. I'm not lying :/
Statistically?
Then wheres the proof?

That's exactly my point, your sole source of data is "the news" something which is currently much wider reaching than any point in history... if you can't see that correlation there's no helping you...
Reply 36
Original post by Dheorl
That's exactly my point, your sole source of data is "the news" something which is currently much wider reaching than any point in history... if you can't see that correlation there's no helping you...

not really, the Holy Quran teaches me, these natural disasters increases which As I said is the signs of the end time.
But since you're not a Muslim I didnt point this out to you...

If you still dont believe me, can't argue with you my friend.
Get the evidences for yourself.

Here's a link for you to look at.

https://www.livescience.com/414-scientists-natural-disasters-common.html
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dheorl

Plus there are now a lot more people living in places where natural disasters occur (indeed they aren't really 'disasters' for nature usually, just for us).
Reply 38
Original post by Shatoo
not really, the Holy Quran teaches me, these natural disasters increases which As I said is the signs of the end time.
But since you're not a Muslim I didnt point this out to you...

If you still dont believe me, can't argue with you my friend.
Get the evidences for yourself.

Here's a link for you to look at.

https://www.livescience.com/414-scientists-natural-disasters-common.html

So your sources of information consist of newspapers, and a book written 1400 years ago? That's your record for the entirety of history? Well thanks for giving me a good laugh this evening.
Reply 39
Original post by Dheorl
So your sources of information consist of newspapers, and a book written 1400 years ago? That's your record for the entirety of history? Well thanks for giving me a good laugh this evening.

You clearly havent read the website have you, also you havent read the Quran.

Laugh all you want.
Science backs up whatever is in the Quran.
You no nothing about Religion.
So what you believe is social media is that what you are pointing at?
I don't fully get my sources from newspaper, I get accurate information from Science.

Up to you whether you believe or not.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending