No we can't.

Nice job convincing her that she is totally wrong :wink:
Original post by TaintedLight

Lol 😂.
Original post by Tiger Rag
No we can't.

Thought mods in that section could?
idk the point of denying it, isn't like it's a shameful thing. Makes sense for mods in that section to see the OP behind anon for moderation purposes and plus it's common knowledge that they can and has been publicly said by many mods.
I can
Um, no...that's the whole point of going anon. I think only the mods can.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Tiger Rag
No we can't.

I thought mods in that particular section could?
This is correct as far as I'm aware if you're a ST for the relationships section, health or everyday advice you can see who is behind anonymous. As well as any member who has the peer support volunteer title and any section leader and community team member can also see.

Community assistants cannot see anything regardless of what section they are assigned to.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
This is correct as far as I'm aware if you're a ST for the relationships section, health or everyday advice you can see who is behind anonymous. As well as any member who has the peer support volunteer title and any section leader and community team member can also see.

Community assistants cannot see anything regardless of what section they are assigned to.

Exactly. Thank you for confirming and being transparent :smile:

Thank you
@Tiger Rag Confirm?
Original post by TaintedLight

I was not convinced.
Reply 15
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/tsr-roles-explained

If you'd like to be in the volunteer team you initially apply to become a CA.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3411523

If you want a job at The Student Room Group you apply when they have a vacancy.
http://tsrmatters.com/find-out-about-us/join-the-team/
(edited 6 years ago)
You apply to become a Community Assistant and once you've been doing it for a while and to a high standard they may ask you to join the Support Team.

The Section Leader role is the next step up and as the title suggests they deal with entire sections and manage the Support Team members and Community Assistants.

The Community Team members are official TSR staff who get paid for running TSR the company.
Reply 17
That's our, er, job :biggrin:

Hey, could you see regardless of what the topic is about and is it like an option? Do you choose to see and do people who have the option to see it, normally check who it is or does it just automatically show them or do they only check because of a certain reason? Sorry for bombarding you with questions 😳 I post anon rarely but when I do, I talk about seriously private things which I can’t express in real life and I just feel uneasy knowing that someone could know it is me (even though I don’t use my real name as my username) ☹️ I feel like the anon option is more like a protection...
I’m sorry I may sound so childish and stupid right now but the whole reason for going anon is so no one knows it’s me 💕
Original post by TheEnchantress
Hey, could you see regardless of what the topic is about and is it like an option? Do you choose to see and do people who have the option to see it, normally check who it is or does it just automatically show them or do they only check because of a certain reason? Sorry for bombarding you with questions 😳 I post anon rarely but when I do, I talk about seriously private things which I can’t express in real life and I just feel uneasy knowing that someone could know it is me (even though I don’t use my real name as my username) ☹️ I feel like the anon option is more like a protection...
I’m sorry I may sound so childish and stupid right now but the whole reason for going anon is so no one knows it’s me 💕

I'm not going to go into the specifics of it but every member of the Support Team and above has undergone a DBS check and TSR takes confidentiality extremely seriously.

I suggest making a thread in the Ask the Community Team for answers to those specific questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending