The Student Room Group

Note to Antifa.

Grow up please.

Some people actually want to have a structured debate on University campuses but we can't because you see Nazi's in every direction.

[video="youtube;HPj3CyBJrIE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPj3CyBJrIE[/video]

Scroll to see replies

I hope one day they try to disrupt the wrong crowd.
I believe it is negligent parenting not to teach kids to be able to look after themselves physically and be able to put bullies in their place into today's society. Raising meek, cowardly children, as the middle class are apt to do, is to set your kids up for becoming victims of people like this.

Unfortunately, Western Society has gone completely soft, hence these beta nerds being able to put balaclavas on and frighten many people into silence.

At least that one guy gave one of them a right hander. They should all get that, but most people today would passively sit by and let this happen. Relying on campus security or even law enforcement to stop these people is foolish. They've decided these people can do what they want with impunity.

It wouldn't be so bad if they went after real Nazis. It's just horrendous that they are so mentally warped and idiotic they believe anyone who doesn't follow a certain ideology with the same retarded religiosity and fanaticism as them is a far right Nazi.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
We need the skinheads to return in order to put Antifa in their place.
Reply 4
Original post by Stewpid
We need the skinheads to return in order to put Antifa in their place.

Since when did they leave? The EDL, BNP, UKIP et al. all seem to fit the bill.
Reply 5
Original post by Napp
Since when did they leave? The EDL, BNP, UKIP et al. all seem to fit the bill.

The original skins would kick the living **** out of Antifa. EDL and BNP are defunct and didn't have the fighting ability of the skins who was also football hooligans to go with it. UKIP is a legitimate political party who have many good ideas- you can not put them in the same bracket as BNP.
Reply 6
Original post by Stewpid
The original skins would kick the living **** out of Antifa. EDL and BNP are defunct and didn't have the fighting ability of the skins who was also football hooligans to go with it. UKIP is a legitimate political party who have many good ideas- you can not put them in the same bracket as BNP.

I fail to see how having one group of yobs "kick the living **** out of" another group of yobs really solves the problem of there being groups of yobs kicking the **** out of each other?
Yes I can - they're all populated by educationally subnormal yokels who have an issue with "dem foreign types". Ukip might get moderately better pr but that doesn't change the facts on the ground.
Original post by Napp
I fail to see how having one group of yobs "kick the living **** out of" another group of yobs really solves the problem of there being groups of yobs kicking the **** out of each other?
Yes I can - they're all populated by educationally subnormal yokels who have an issue with "dem foreign types". Ukip might get moderately better pr but that doesn't change the facts on the ground.

UKIP are the same as BNP? Your general attitude, which is basically Leftism in a nutshell today, has been deeply destructive and caused untold misery to many, many people effected by the kind of mass immigration forced on the country out of spite, such as Jack Straw's ''really rubbing the Right's nose in diversity'', which he later admitted was a mistake after seeing what happened in his constituency. Or that in Sweden or Germany and elsewhere.

Your hatred and vile prejudice towards anyone who says their needs to be a curb in immigration is so strong you'll actually flood the country with them just to show you're not one of those ''educationally sub-normal types''. To show how above the racist, illiterate yobs are.

Education does not make a stupid person with very poor cognitive skills, which most people leaving university today display, smart. There are people who dropped out our school at 11 with higher IQ then most of the people who go to University. It's such an abhorrent prejudice in the UK.

''I've got a degree so I'm smarter than you, and my views matter more''. Ridiculous, extremely arrogant and totally delusional.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Underground906
UKIP are the same as BNP? Your general attitude, which is basically Leftism in a nutshell today, has been deeply destructive and caused untold misery to many, many people effected by the kind of mass immigration forced on the country out of spite, such as Jack Straw's ''really rubbing the Right's nose in diversity'', which he later admitted was a mistake after seeing what happened in his constituency. Or that in Sweden or Germany and elsewhere.

Yes, they're both a scurge on society.
Is it? how gratifying to hear.

Your hatred and vile prejudice towards anyone who says their needs to be a curb in immigration is so strong you'll actually flood the country with them just to show you're not one of those ''educationally sub-normal types''. To show how above the racist, illiterate yobs are.

My hatred and vile prejudices aye? Oh hello pot, have you metmy friend kettle?

Education does not make a stupid person with very poor cognitive skills, which most people leaving university today display, smart. There are people who dropped out our school at 11 with higher IQ then most of the people who go to University. It's such an abhorrent prejudice in the UK.

Um if you say so.

''I've got a degree so I'm smarter than you, and my views matter more''. Ridiculous, extremely arrogant and totally delusional.

You said that, not me :smile:
Original post by Napp
Yes, they're both a scurge on society.
Is it? how gratifying to hear.

My hatred and vile prejudices aye? Oh hello pot, have you metmy friend kettle?

Um if you say so.

You said that, not me :smile:

You just discredited yourself with that response way more than I could have managed. Well done. Great display of your so-called superior education.
Reply 10
Original post by Underground906
You just discredited yourself with that response way more than I could have managed. Well done. Great display of your so-called superior education.

If you say so champ.
Original post by Stewpid
The original skins would kick the living **** out of Antifa.

The original skinheads were a largely apolitical movement. Assuming you're referring the neo-Nazis and white supremacists who took over the image in the mid-1970s, if anything the opposite happened - they were confronted and defeated by the predecessors of Antifa, groups like AFA and Red Action. That's a significant part of the reason why the British far-right gave up on street action in the 1990s to try to present a more conventional political image through the BNP.
Original post by anarchism101
The original skinheads were a largely apolitical movement. Assuming you're referring the neo-Nazis and white supremacists who took over the image in the mid-1970s, if anything the opposite happened - they were confronted and defeated by the predecessors of Antifa, groups like AFA and Red Action. That's a significant part of the reason why the British far-right gave up on street action in the 1990s to try to present a more conventional political image through the BNP.

I was on about the more skinheads who was football hooligans- they hated the far left as much as the other skinheads in fact Red Action got done over by the Skins who was in the football firms. Take into consideration the battle of Waterloo Station in the morning the skinheads got done in the afternoon the skinheads absolutely mullered them. Antifa would get done by any major football firm would kick the daylights out of Antifa.
Original post by Stewpid

'Many good ideas' such as? All in the same category(BNP,UKIP,EDL) trash
Original post by Stewpid
Take into consideration the battle of Waterloo Station in the morning the skinheads got done in the afternoon the skinheads absolutely mullered them.

Cool story bro.
Original post by Stewpid
I was on about the more skinheads who was football hooligans- they hated the far left as much as the other skinheads in fact Red Action got done over by the Skins who was in the football firms. Take into consideration the battle of Waterloo Station in the morning the skinheads got done in the afternoon the skinheads absolutely mullered them. Antifa would get done by any major football firm would kick the daylights out of Antifa.

The independent at the time called the skinheads neo-fascists, they fight even occured because the skins were going to a concert by the neo-fascist group Blood and Honour. So, maybe you shouldn't be bigging up Nazi's since they're just as bad if not worse than Antifa.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Grow up please.

Some people actually want to have a structured debate on University campuses but we can't because you see Nazi's in every direction.

Fake News cus churchdog42 said so. [video="youtube;n2bXWHcOXV8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2bXWHcOXV8&t=312s[/video]
Just pull their scarves down off their face. They'll soon run away.
Original post by queen-bee
'Many good ideas' such as? All in the same category(BNP,UKIP,EDL) trash

Have you read a UKIP manifesto the 2015 or 2017 ones? Higher personal thresholds when it comes to tax, inheritance tax abolished and tougher borders on immigration policy which bolsters national security considering 450 ISIS fighters have returned from fighting for ISIS in Syria no questions asked. Yet 3 journalists with right wing views who was visiting the UK for their Youtube reporting channels and one of the 3 was making a documentary they was banned from the country on the grounds of schedule 8 of the terrorism act, where the real terrorists are walking the streets and the likes of Antifa endorse them.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Grow up please.

[video="youtube;HPj3CyBJrIE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPj3CyBJrIE[/video]

Antifa sucks. Sargon is now my dude.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending