The Student Room Group

Who’s studying zoology at Derby?

Just wondering who else is going do study zoology at Derby? I’m also looking at Salford next weekend and Sheffield for Biology but think Derby will be my choice! I’m not living in im travelling from buxton. Anyone else ?? :smile:
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Just wondering who else is going do study zoology at Derby? I’m also looking at Salford next weekend and Sheffield for Biology but think Derby will be my choice! I’m not living in im travelling from buxton. Anyone else ?? :smile:

You can find other students here
Oh my goodness... I’m going to Sheffield for zoology and I’m from buxton. What 6th form are you at?
Original post by Caitlin_peach
Oh my goodness... I’m going to Sheffield for zoology and I’m from buxton. What 6th form are you at?

I’ve seen this twice now.. I didn’t find a zoology course for Sheffield and I don’t get it! I went the other day for the open day but for Biology! I haven’t decided where I’m going yet. I’m not in 6th form I’m doing an access course :smile:
I’ve seen this twice now.. I didn’t find a zoology course for Sheffield and I don’t get it! I went the other day for the open day but for Biology! I haven’t decided where I’m going yet. I’m not in 6th form I’m doing an access course :smile:

Ooh, that’s cool! I honestly found it strange that we’re from the same place! And you didn’t? I’ve got a conditional offer and everything!!
Original post by Caitlin_peach
Ooh, that’s cool! I honestly found it strange that we’re from the same place! And you didn’t? I’ve got a conditional offer and everything!!

No I’ve looked on ucas and it doesn’t even come up I don’t understand it? I was short on places I could apply to which is why I have 2 Biology offers!!! I’d of deffo applied for it if I had seen it. Sheffield would of been easy to get to too, I’m a bit bummed about that!! I got my 5 offers I’m just like gobsmacked at they have it yet it has never come up on ucas!! I’m half considering going to Sheffield for Biology but I just don’t know yet! X
No I’ve looked on ucas and it doesn’t even come up I don’t understand it? I was short on places I could apply to which is why I have 2 Biology offers!!! I’d of deffo applied for it if I had seen it. Sheffield would of been easy to get to too, I’m a bit bummed about that!! I got my 5 offers I’m just like gobsmacked at they have it yet it has never come up on ucas!! I’m half considering going to Sheffield for Biology but I just don’t know yet! X

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/prospectus/courseDetails.do?id=C3002018 it’s this one, here? It’s why Ive firmed Sheffield, I applied for Derby too but I preferred Sheffield’s course. I know this is an odd question... but because everyone knows each other in Buxton, is there a chance I know you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending