The Student Room Group

I literally have no friends? Anyone wanna be friends?

Literally I have no contact with anyone I got on with a school ever since I’ve left and I’m too scared to message anyone out the blue to talk or to meet up or something. So literally if ya wanna talk and who knows make a new friend to talk to and meet up and do stuff with then please do say
Well Hello there

So people here are making sensible posts here but when I open such a thread, I either get recklessly trolled or get abused
Original post by Bulletzone
Well Hello there

bruv id slide out your dms
Original post by Fasih123
So people here are making sensible posts here but when I open such a thread, I either get recklessly trolled or get abused

fasihhh no one really means it, is all banter boi
Reply 5
hiya! I felt the same and just did it. I thought. .well if you reply you reply. ..turns out that even the so called popular lot wen't as great as they thought once they moved out of school. I texted about four just to see how they were doing and 2 replied. I did it again and it was surprisingly that they were the same. we're not buddy pals but at least I know I can text someone. hoping I might manage to meet up when we get home in the summer
Reply 6

It seems that you only create creepy threads about your desperation for getting with women and goading women to force them to somehow find you attractive, maybe that’s why?

Original post by YouAreAYute
fasihhh no one really means it, is all banter boi

who recklessly trolled the boi in 2 minutes, thread just got made, with one response...tha **** did i miss..

You easily have over 20 useless threads.
OP does not.
Evaluate.

bruv id slide out your dms

It's a U-bend slide, so you'd come right back in :wink:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
who recklessly trolled the boi in 2 minutes, thread just got made, with one response...tha **** did i miss..

is bc hes a troll he does it purposefully to get laughs but this person is acc serious
this is why I dont wanna answer anon threads, I feel people play around with anon. Its clear fasih is anon taking the piss.

as in fasih is OP? tbh i dont think he is i think itd be more obvious
this is why I dont wanna answer anon threads, I feel people play around with anon. Its clear fasih is anon taking the piss.

I’m not fasih. I’m anon for privacy reasons, I’ll send you a dm to prove it, just don’t share my username please because of privacy.
You easily have over 20 useless threads.
OP does not.
Evaluate.

It's a U-bend slide, so you'd come right back in :wink:

damn sonny smoother than orange juice without bits
as in fasih is OP? tbh i dont think he is i think itd be more obvious

I’m not I’ve sent a dm to that guy who thought I was to prove it.
we cant prove who is who online. but someone will be your friend op.

you alright? :s-smilie:
Well Hello there

Don’t listen to anyone else, I’d fully slide n stay in ur DMs. You seem funny af 🤙🏽
Original post by Tinizel
Don’t listen to anyone else, I’d fully slide n stay in ur DMs. You seem funny af 🤙🏽

tenor-compressed.gif.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending