The Student Room Group

Why do white people think the more alcohol you can consume the “cooler” you are?

You cant even deny it, its true.. people who drink are seen as fun,normal and more socially acceptable. It seems that alcohol=friends. This is a British thing though

Scroll to see replies

lmao
I'm white and don't even really like alcohol so... myth busted?
Another white person who hates alcohol here! 🙋
Careful with generalising groups of people, the question would have been better phrased as "Why do some people think the more alcohol you can consume the cooler you are?" 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Got Milk
You cant even deny it, its true.. people who drink are seen as fun,normal and more socially acceptable. It seems that alcohol=friends. This is a British thing though, in my native ancestral country this would be classed as retarded.

If you don't like and and think it's retarded go back to your native ancestral country.Getting drunk isn't exclusively a white trait there are a few, not many blacks who go to Blues away matches and they like the beer as much as us.
Reply 5
This is the best you could come up with on a Monday morning?
You cant even deny it, its true.. people who drink are seen as fun,normal and more socially acceptable. It seems that alcohol=friends. This is a British thing though, in my native ancestral country this would be classed as retarded.

Science Facts: Alcohol has a lower freezing temperature than water so the more alcohol you have in your blood the cooler you are capable of being.
Ooh look another stupid sweeping generalisation.
Original post by Drewski

I must admit, I was hoping for more too.
Original post by Drewski

Maybe just hungover for the first time ever.
Original post by Paracosm
I must admit, I was hoping for more too.

Dont doubt me Paracosm, just give it time. You know I can turn rocks into gold.
Original post by Stewpid
If you don't like and and think it's retarded go back to your native ancestral country.Getting drunk isn't exclusively a white trait there are a few, not many blacks who go to Blues away matches and they like the beer as much as us.
cant go back to somewhere I’ve never been so FAIL.
cant go back to somewhere I’ve never been so FAIL.

Oh damnnn xD that comeback :P
Ok if you want to moan about our culture just **** of elsewhere.
if anything drinking makes you warmer😋
Actual normies
I don't drink at all and I'm pretty cool.
Curiosity killed the frog.

Not really, Milk is still very much alive
Original post by Axiomasher
Science Facts: Alcohol has a lower freezing temperature than water so the more alcohol you have in your blood the cooler you are capable of being.

That vasodilation 😎👌
Why are you bothered? As someone who doesn’t drink i’ve never experienced social outcasting or whatever. Maybe instead of your drinking, might need to work on your personality. From this thread seems like the probable answer?

Quick Reply

Latest