The Student Room Group

Student finance - living with Grandparent

I have moved to university and my mother and step-father have decided to use my room for my brother meaning I no longer have a room at home. My grandmother has a room for me and I've changed my address to hers. What does that mean for my student finance does that mean my mum and grandmother and step dad all contribute towards the income or just my mother or just my grandmother?
Original post by Heners27
I have moved to university and my mother and step-father have decided to use my room for my brother meaning I no longer have a room at home. My grandmother has a room for me and I've changed my address to hers. What does that mean for my student finance does that mean my mum and grandmother and step dad all contribute towards the income or just my mother or just my grandmother?

Hi Heners27,

In that situation, we'd recommend you provide the household income details of whichever parents household you consider yourself living the most. So we definitely won't require your grandmothers financial details, it would be your mother and step-fathers or your father (and partner if applicable).

Kind regards,

John.
Reply 2
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Heners27,

In that situation, we'd recommend you provide the household income details of whichever parents household you consider yourself living the most. So we definitely won't require your grandmothers financial details, it would be your mother and step-fathers or your father (and partner if applicable).

Kind regards,

John.[/QUOT

Oh okay that makes more sense, my father is deceased so I will provide my mother's
[QUOTE="Heners27;76551964"]
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Heners27,

Kind regards,

John.[/QUOT

Oh okay that makes more sense, my father is deceased so I will provide my mother's

Hi Heners27,

My condolences.

You are correct, it would be your mothers household income.

Best wishes,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending