The Student Room Group

Why do guys think it's ok to slap girl's asses

So the other day some random guy in campus square slapped my girlfriends ass, now she's not just someone i sleep with in my college years, shes soon to be my wife, anyway, we weren't in a night club, pub or bar where you'd expect people to do such degrading acts.

Most girls are OK with being treated like public property but not my girlfriend, I was already fuming and about to smash his face in but when she told me that she felt cheap like cheap meat that took my rage to another level.

Took it too far you think? That's one guy who would never do that again to any girl.

I think its the majority of girls out there who don't say anything that makes these guys think "its OK to slap random girls butts" fact is, if a grope to ones breast or butt is considered an sexual assault, so is slapping someones butt.

We need to respect ladies and have some class as a gentlemen.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not okay to slap girl’s asses, also not okay to assault someone as punishment.
Holy ****.
I hope he doesn't press charges.
If your reaction was wrong, I wouldn't want it to be right.
Original post by Tommy_london
So the other day some random guy in campus square slapped my girlfriends ass, now she's not just someone i sleep with in my college years, shes soon to be my wife, anyway, we weren't in a night club, pub or bar where you'd expect people to do such degrading acts.

Most girls are OK with being treated like public property but not my girlfriend, I was already fuming and about to smash his face in but when she told me that she felt cheap like cheap meat that took my rage to another level, I smashed his face into my knees then I dragged him to the toilets and flashed his head in the toilet, ripped his trousers off and left him to walk out of the toilet naked in the middle of campus.

Took it too far you think? That's one guy who would never do that again to any girl.

I think its the majority of girls out there who don't say anything that makes these guys think "its OK to slap random girls butts" fact is, if a grope to ones breast or butt is considered an sexual assault, so is slapping someones butt.

We need to respect ladies and have some class as a gentlemen.

Are they??
You clearly didn’t do that to the guy, 1/10
Reply 5
So instead of telling him to back off, you took matters into your own hands by committing GBH in a public place, how smart of you :rolleyes:

I am willing to bet that none of this happened anyway.
Not okay to slap someone's ass but your reaction was an overreaction. You could have slapped his ass, I'm sure he wouldn't have liked that. Then he may of understood more why people think ass slapping is inappropriate.
Reply 7
-2/10

Go troll elsewhere
Lmao does anyone else not take the position where that guy totally deserved that?

I think that's justified tbh, don't go round slapping anyone's arse otherwise you'll be beaten. I'm sure he wouldn't do it again
First off not all guys think this, you are an example that it is not so.

Second, off you did something that is stupid and just makes you look bad and immature.

Third, You should have told him to apologise instead or something similar.

Fourth, I feel that people who beat up others as a reply are way worse than any slapping people's arses. (Slapping one's arse is bad but if you permanently damage someone then it is way worse.)
Original post by AstroNandos
Lmao does anyone else not take the position where that guy totally deserved that?

I think that's justified tbh, don't go round slapping anyone's arse otherwise you'll be beaten. I'm sure he wouldn't do it again

No, it is not justified. Beating someone up and maybe permanently damaging them emotionally and physically is not the right approach to a simple slap of the arse. He was wrong to slap her arse but no one deserves to be beaten like that.
and then everyone clapped
Original post by cat_mac
Not okay to slap girl’s asses, also not okay to assault someone as punishment.

Depending on how mush self-respect one has, for some its nothing, for my angel it was a sexual assault. So it was retaliation in response.
Original post by doubleGs
Holy ****.
I hope he doesn't press charges.
If your reaction was wrong, I wouldn't want it to be right.

Charge me for what? Sexually assaulting my girl? Where's the logic in that.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Are they??

Try asking your girlfriends if they mind being slapped by random guys and you'll dee the difference between quality and trash
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You clearly didn’t do that to the guy, 1/10

I'm SIA certified mate, I kick guys butts all the time, its part of my job.
Original post by UWS
So instead of telling him to back off, you took matters into your own hands by committing GBH in a public place, how smart of you :rolleyes:

I am willing to bet that none of this happened anyway.

Not everyone likes to share their women like some do, and not everyones weak, I'm SIA certified. Let's meet up at the Tiger Tiger night club and I'll prove it to you by putting you in the ground.
Original post by Anonymous
Not okay to slap someone's ass but your reaction was an overreaction. You could have slapped his ass, I'm sure he wouldn't have liked that. Then he may of understood more why people think ass slapping is inappropriate.

Finally someone with a response that has meaning however it doesn't work the same, like if someone gropes a ladies breast, and her guy gropes him back it won't work, difference it sex makes it different, same with the butt, ask any girl if she minds her guy getting slapped, its not even an thing.
Original post by Drewski
-2/10

Go troll elsewhere

Come over to my bar the Tiger Tiger and I'll put you put of your misery.
Reply 19
Original post by Tommy_london
Not everyone likes to share their women like some do, and not everyones weak, I'm SIA certified. Let's meet up at the Tiger Tiger night club and I'll prove it to you by putting you in the ground.

Okay Ray Winstone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending