The Student Room Group

#Walking4Wellness with TSR and Sport Relief

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlinkyBill
Just so you know, we pass on this feedback to Sport Relief when the app is being a bit funny, so hopefully it's all back to normal now. :biggrin:

Nope :frown:

Screenshot_20180307-154750-compressed.png.jpeg
Original post by Doonesbury
Nope :frown:

Screenshot_20180307-154750-compressed.png.jpeg

that's the same with me too :cry:
Sign up for this: realise phone doesn't fit in the pocket of any of my hoodies when I work out. I swear I'm not as lazy as the app says. :tongue:
Original post by nyxnko_

Still happening :frown:

And I tried disconnecting my tracker (which is just my phone) to see if that would help, and then reconnect it but that didn't work. So I then signed out and now I can't sign back in... not happy... .... ...

And I tried disconnecting my tracker (which is just my phone) to see if that would help, and then reconnect it but that didn't work. So I then signed out and now I can't sign back in... not happy... .... ...

sorry... forgot to reply...
have you tried deleting/reinstalling the app? maybe that would work?
Original post by nyxnko_
sorry... forgot to reply...
have you tried deleting/reinstalling the app? maybe that would work?

Yes just done that and it seems to have created a duplicate account, with only a couple of days worth of steps in it. Stupid app...

I'm in touch with the Sport Relief devs but they aren't especially helpful. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes just done that and it seems to have created a duplicate account, with only a couple of days worth of steps in it. Stupid app...

I'm in touch with the Sport Relief devs but they aren't especially helpful. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh dear.... I hope you get it sorted out soon :redface: :hugs:
Original post by nyxnko_

Naww I'm really sorry guys. Is your mobile data definitely on? I'm told it doesn't work otherwise.

Doones, I know you said you're in touch with the SR devs (of course you are, because you're amazing), but I'm just flagging this with our contacts too. :smile: Hopefully it'll be all back to normal soon!
Naww I'm really sorry guys. Is your mobile data definitely on? I'm told it doesn't work otherwise.

Doones, I know you said you're in touch with the SR devs (of course you are, because you're amazing), but I'm just flagging this with our contacts too. :smile: Hopefully it'll be all back to normal soon!

i ended up reinstalling the app and it worked then so I'm not too fussed currently..

I reinstalled and it created a duplicate account?! But that's still not correct - and the devs haven't replied :frown:

Original post by nyxnko_
i ended up reinstalling the app and it worked then so I'm not too fussed currently..

So now I seem to be in 48th place with 38k steps, when I used to be in the top 20 :frown: Can you see if my original account is still listed above #40 - the app doesn't let me see the higher ranked places.
(edited 6 years ago)
So now I seem to be in 48th place with 38k steps, when I used to be in the top 20 :frown: Can you see if my original account is still listed above #40 - the app doesn't let me see the higher ranked places.

:console: like how it doesn't let you see higher ranked people, I can't see lower ranked people :frown:
I reinstalled and it created a duplicate account?! But that's still not correct - and the devs haven't replied :frown:

That so weird! I've shared your feedback with my contacts from SR. Hopefully they've be able to resolve it soon. :smile:

Original post by nyxnko_
:console: like how it doesn't let you see higher ranked people, I can't see lower ranked people :frown:

Lol yep. My competitiveness makes me want to see all the details about everyone I'm beating in the league. :colone:
Would it be possible to put up a screenshot of the current Top 20? :wink:

Lol yep. My competitiveness makes me want to see all the details about everyone I'm beating in the league. :colone:

:yep: I was in the top 10 last night and then a bunch of people joined today so now, I'm like 19th/20th :mad:
OVER 10 MILLION STEPS!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

(can someone screengrab the top 20 please!?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sports Relief has stopped reading my steps again. :angry:
Original post by Airmed
Sports Relief has stopped reading my steps again. :angry:

the app is slightly messed up... some days it over records my steps and some days it doesn't record my steps at all :sigh:
wishing you luck!
OVER 10 MILLION STEPS!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

(can someone screengrab the top 20 please!?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

am hoping this works...
Screenshot_20180315-143133_Sport Relief-compressed.jpg.jpegScreenshot_20180315-143144_Sport Relief-compressed.jpg.jpegScreenshot_20180315-143155_Sport Relief-compressed.jpg.jpegScreenshot_20180315-143200_Sport Relief-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by nyxnko_
am hoping this works...

Brilliant, thanks!
Brilliant, thanks!

np :hugs:
Team TSR isn't in my available leagues? And it won't count my steps when i walk...

Quick Reply

Latest