The Student Room Group

I made a social group and now I can’t find it or access it...

I made a social group but now I don’t know where it’s gone. Does this happen if it doesn’t save and you have to create a new one 💛
(edited 6 years ago)
Bump...
Bump... Could anyone help me 😢 I put so much effort in to it and now it’s just disappeared into thin air, no where to be found :frown:
Original post by TheEnchantress
Bump... Could anyone help me 😢 I put so much effort in to it and now it’s just disappeared into thin air, no where to be found :frown:

I think these have to be manually approved by the CT, so it will have just been put into a queue to be approved. I think this usually takes a week or two max :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
I think these have to be manually approved by the CT, so it will have just been put into a queue to be approved. I think this usually takes a week or two max :smile:

Oh Thankyou so much 💕:h: literally no one was replying to this thread and I was getting so confused as I thought it happens within at least a day Thankyou xx sorry for tagging you 🙈 I just needed an answer 💛🦄
Original post by TheEnchantress
Oh Thankyou so much 💕:h: literally no one was replying to this thread and I was getting so confused as I thought it happens within at least a day Thankyou xx sorry for tagging you 🙈 I just needed an answer 💛🦄

No worries :smile: The report queue gets cleared every day, but this will be a different queue. I don't mind being tagged, quite happy to help if I can :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest