The Student Room Group

Who is your idol?

I look up to lots of famous singing artists and dancers. I also look up to my Mam. Who do you look up to? Who is your idol?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't have one. Was brought up not to idolise.
Original post by gjd800
I don't have one. Was brought up not to idolise.

Oh, well do you like any particular celebrity?
Reply 3
Don't have any one person that I idolise, there are certain characteristics to many many people that I admire though.
Reply 4
Prince
Original post by Allie4
Don't have any one person that I idolise, there are certain characteristics to many many people that I admire though.

Cool
Reply 6
Original post by Georgia Brown
Oh, well do you like any particular celebrity?

I don't know that many outside of musicians (who I don't know and so can't really respect in any significant way) or footballers (hmm... self explanatory!).

Maybe I'd pick some arcane philosopher like Dharmakīrti.
Original post by Zxyn
Prince

Cool
Original post by gjd800
I don't know that many outside of musicians (who I don't know and so can't really respect in any significant way) or footballers (hmm... self explanatory!).

Maybe I'd pick some arcane philosopher like Dharmakīrti.

Oh ok:smile:
Joesph Stalin, great guy
Original post by recklessabandon
Joesph Stalin, great guy

Cool:smile:
Jackie Wyer, Jesus, Margot Robbie, Walt Disney
Original post by Georgia Brown
I look up to lots of famous singing artists and dancers. I also look up to my Mam. Who do you look up to? Who is your idol?
Carles Puyol
Not a Barca fan, I just admired him as a player. He was the player I wanted to be like 💙⚽️
Reply 14
Billy.
Eartha Kitt.

She sang, danced, acted on screen and stage, called out Ladybird Johnson on her ******** Re: the Vietnam War AND she had a threesome with (young) Brando and James Dean.

Life goals tbh.
Original post by Sadflower
Jackie Wyer, Jesus, Margot Robbie, Walt Disney

Wait Disney and Jesus would not have got on well together.
My idol is a movie character from Bollywood movie Nayak, Shivaji Rao and also Pi from Life of Pi.
Nellie McKay
I dont have one but Im sure many on here idolise me

Quick Reply

Latest