The Student Room Group

Chevening Scholarship

Original post by anduandu
I was invited for an interview and did the interview two days ago and all went really well. But the question if i wanted to change the order of the universities/courses or change the universities never come up and i didn't mention it. The point is i have an unconditional offer from another university which i didn't selected in the application form which is far better then the ones i have selected. So i want to go with this forth option. Can some one tell me if there is a way to change it and when and what is the best way to ask for it? Did someone change it before? Whats their experience? Thank you

Surely you should wait for the outcome of the interview as it becomes irrelevant if it was unsuccessful?

Chevening Scholarship

I was invited for an interview and did the interview two days ago and all went really well. But the question if i wanted to change the order of the universities/courses or change the universities never come up and i didn't mention it. The point is i have an unconditional offer from another university which i didn't selected in the application form which is far better then the ones i have selected. So i want to go with this forth option. Can some one tell me if there is a way to change it and when and what is the best way to ask for it? Did someone change it before? Whats their experience? Thank you

Surely you should wait for the outcome of the interview as it becomes irrelevant if it was unsuccessful?
Original post by 999tigger

Do you know of anybody who was able to change the university after they got the scholarship?
Reply 2
Do you know of anybody who was able to change the university after they got the scholarship?

Np, but that doesnt mean to say its not possible. Ask them now if you are that keen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending