The Student Room Group

Big breasts/bum???

Ok so I genuinely want some advice here,

I have quite big breasts and boobs. I’m pretty much normal weight everywhere else so they’re really obvious

It makes me feel like I can’t wear certain clothes bc people will judge me for being a “h**”, but am I overthinking it. Bearing in mind, the clothes are modest yet my body still looks very (almost too?) curvy

Scroll to see replies

Short and oblivious answer: Wear whatever you want, just dont go outside in see though clothes and scream "sexual harrasment!" when a guy checks you out.
Own it. Even if you're pretending to be, doing anything with enough confidence chances are no one will question it. I know it's very easy to be hyper aware of these sorts of things, particularly if people are telling you that you look a certain way, and it can be intimidating. But being curvy is great and you should feel confient going out in whatever you want that you'll look gorgeous. PMA all the way
lol if it bothers you that much wear baggy clothes, but even a real player can see through it :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by UchihaMadara
lol if it bothers you that much wear baggy clothes, but even a real player can see through it :colone:

Do guys really be looking out for this sort of thing?
You should be able to wear normal clothing without fear of social pressure, people who think you're a h*e just for something you naturally have are people you don't want to be with. I'm not sure if I can speak out for other males, I can tell when a girl is flaunting her "goods" on purpose or when she genuinely cannot help but "show off" her "goods" from the clothing and her behaviour so following modest clothing being called a h*e is completely wrong.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Sufyaan65
You should be able to wear normal clothing without fear of social pressure, people who think you're a h*e just for something you naturally have are people you don't want to be with. I'm not sure if I can speak out for other males, I can tell when a girl is flaunting her "goods" on purpose or when she genuinely cannot help but "show off" her "goods" from the clothing and her behaviour.

Im just conscious that people will think im doing it on purpose when Im not
Original post by Anonymous

I would think only a very select few
If it bothers you wear baggy clothes then?
Im just conscious that people will think im doing it on purpose when Im not

Again, that's their issue. I can tell, and I think anybody can tell, whether or not a girl is purposely showing off or genuinely can't do anything about it. Those that call you a h*e when they can see you're not showing off purposely are 100% angry virgin men who probably think that all women lose their virginity at the age of 14 by rugby players or by other women who are jealous of your body.
(edited 6 years ago)

Yeah of course guys do....there's nothing wrong with it. Of course some guys are more observant, just do you....why should you care if someone came to a stupid assumption based on clothing alone that your a hoe lol. Personally I look out for girls who wear a choker...it tells me they will be prepared if they decide to bump into me :colone:
Reply 11
It's really easy to tell when bits are being flaunted on purpose and when they aren't
Wear whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable in your own body. If you like attention, then dress to accentuate your curves.
Yeah of course guys do....there's nothing wrong with it. Of course some guys are more observant, just do you....why should you care if someone came to a stupid assumption based on clothing alone that your a hoe lol. Personally I look out for girls who wear a choker...it tells me they will be prepared if they decide to bump into me :colone:

That's not the impression I'm trying to give when I wear a choker!

I just don’t want people to “lose respect” for me i guess
Ok so I genuinely want some advice here,

I have quite big breasts and boobs. I’m pretty much normal weight everywhere else so they’re really obvious

It makes me feel like I can’t wear certain clothes bc people will judge me for being a “h**”, but am I overthinking it. Bearing in mind, the clothes are modest yet my body still looks very (almost too?) curvy

I can sympathise with the issue of big boobs, not being able to wear clothing that is perfectly modest because it can be a bit to 'revealing' however can't relate with a big bum, I'm as flat as a pancake :smile:
Anyway, this probably sounds horribly cliche but just wear whatever you find comfortable and makes you feel like the gorgeous goddess you likely are!
I do, all the time, minus the goddess part:biggrin:

Last of all, there is no such thing as to curvy!
embrase it, we are born with what we are given, who knows, it may become a blessing.
I was on the 2nd floor of a double decker bus and within 2 sec of a busty woman entering my field of vision, my eyes got drawn to her breasts. I mean, there was literally over 100+ people in the City Centre area where she was standing but somehow, my eyes knew where to look, like exactly straight at her boobs. I felt ashamed and proud at the same time...weird.
Original post by cosmic angel
That's not the impression I'm trying to give when I wear a choker!

lol dw it's just me :colone:
I just don’t want people to “lose respect” for me i guess

no lol, your good trusss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending