The Student Room Group

O2 Graduate Applications 2018

Starting a discussion for anyone that's applied to any of the o2 grad schemes for 2018. I sent my video interview off in early December but still haven't heard if I got through to the AC. Anyone else in the same boat?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same position as you, except I had do to do the video interview twice as the sound messed up. Hopefully we hear back soon!
Same here and did mine at about the same time. I’d expect an email to appear in the next 4 weeks or so if the ACs are the latest in March
Done the online tests but still haven't had a response to whether I failed or not???
Still haven't heard anything back too
Has anyone heard yet whether they passed the video interview or not?
Reply 6
No nothing! :/
Reply 7
Nothing here...
Reply 8
Anyone heard anything? Was hoping to have heard by now 😔
Nope, not yet but they did say they are doing asssessment centres in March too so we’ve got till mid March to be invited. :smile:
Got rejection email last week
Original post by mohammed Ahamed
Got rejection email last week

I’m sorry to here that, best of luck with other schemes. Which one were you going for at O2?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
Hey guys, I just got an invitation to the assessment centre. I'm really excited! Anyone else?
Reply 13
Ah yay well done!! No not heard anything, but congrats and good luck! 😊
Reply 14
Original post by kchi10
Hey guys, I just got an invitation to the assessment centre. I'm really excited! Anyone else?

Which assessment centre session are you attending?
Anyone else still waiting to hear?
Reply 16
Original post by 1701
Which assessment centre session are you attending?

The Digital Scheme
Reply 17
Original post by kchi10
The Digital Scheme

When is it? I have mine for Technology tomorrow
Reply 18
Original post by LauraB101
Anyone else still waiting to hear?

Yep I am which scheme did you apply to?
Reply 19
Original post by LCL95
Yep I am which scheme did you apply to?

Which scheme did you apply for? It might we worth giving them an email. I sent off my video interview in January and heard back at the end of February.

Quick Reply

Latest