The Student Room Group

Why girls don't like compliments?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouAreAYute
i was joking calm down :biggrin:

Nah, fam... no jokes, its all beef now

Watch, I'm gonna come to your school gates tomorrow and I'm gonna act all hard in my trackie and with my 3 sidemen
Then you are gonna get scared and run away cos none of your friends will back you

Btw, what area are you from? I gotta fill up my volkswagen golf accordingly innih
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Nah, fam... no jokes, its all beef now

Watch, I'm gonna come to your school gates tomorrow and I'm gonna act all hard in my trackie and with my 3 sidemen
Then you are gonna get scared and run away cos none of your friends will back you

Btw, what area are you from? I gotta fill up my volkswagen golf accordingly innih

im vegetarian i dont do beef xo
Try something linked more to personality so it doesn't look like you're just interested in her appearance. "You seem really cool" and if you do want to comment on her appearance, use something better than hot like adorable or beautiful etc.
im vegetarian i dont do beef xo

Oh yh, you man eat dem plant things innih
I always wanted to ask yuno, do you man have to have 4 stomach's like cows as well to chew up all that grass?
Original post by Fasih123
I remember once I called a girl hot and she said that she didn't like it but why is that?

as gjd800 says, oh do shut up.
Oh yh, you man eat dem plant things innih
I always wanted to ask yuno, do you man have to have 4 stomach's like cows as well to chew up all that grass?

do you have tissue rolls inside you to soak up all your kfc grease
do you have tissue rolls inside you to soak up all your kfc grease

Why you boying KFC? It's already in a crisis, it can barely even get the chicken to my yard

Also, i usually pat the grease with a tissue roll before hand, and then chew it
But you can't take your stomach out of your body and then digest it, so you f*cked up there

Also, back to the point of the thread, you have very pretty eyes :wink:
Why you boying KFC? It's already in a crisis, it can barely even get the chicken to my yard

Also, i usually pat the grease with a tissue roll before hand, and then chew it
But you can't take your stomach out of your body and then digest it, so you f*cked up there

Also, back to the point of the thread, you have very pretty eyes :wink:

you gonna work as a delivery driver in the future so you might as well volunteer to help now

and im not supposed to like compliements apparently so
No! My eyes are clapped! But theyre shiny so i look in the mirror and see my clapped reflection even more! Dont say that again!
Reply 68
Stop derailing the thread with your useless posts. I am getting all these useless notifications and YouareYiute is probably a fake account because pretty girls here aren't hesitant to post their pics
you gonna work as a delivery driver in the future so you might as well volunteer to help now

and im not supposed to like compliements apparently so
No! My eyes are clapped! But theyre shiny so i look in the mirror and see my clapped reflection even more! Dont say that again!

Hmmmm, true
I mean, I'm not gonna say no and put down delivery drivers cos I'm not peak like you

Cos you said don't say that again: Damn! Your eyes are so peng omds, I wish my...... mum had eyes like you
Original post by Fasih123
Stop derailing the thread with your useless posts. I am getting all these useless notifications and YouareYiute is probably a fake account because pretty girls here aren't hesitant to post their pics

bruv does it look like i wanna post pictures to get attention from thirsty guys like you
and i never claimed i was pretty lmaooo
Hmmmm, true
I mean, I'm not gonna say no and put down delivery drivers cos I'm not peak like you

Cos you said don't say that again: Damn! Your eyes are so peng omds, I wish my...... mum had eyes like you

why, get off this incest sh*t smh
The problem we have here is that we don’t have the context to the comment your hot. It’s therefore very difficult to understand a reaction
why, get off this incest sh*t smh

How is that incest?
I said i wish my mum had eyes like you

That's called a compliment towards you... dk how you got anything to do with incest off that
How is that incest?
I said i wish my mum had eyes like you

That's called a compliment towards you... dk how you got anything to do with incest off that

okay okay thank you
okay okay thank you

See! There I proved the answer to the thread.

Conclusion: Girls do like compliments, and may give you an added sign of appreciation as a result in the form of a 'thank you' or head

Conclusion: Girls do like compliments, and may give you an added sign of appreciation as a result in the form of a 'thank you' or head

uhhh hun you can forget about the second one

bruv did you use me
bruv did you use me

No ofc not... I don't want my underlings to feel used or anything

Sooo, lets just say we are friends now?
uhhh hun you can forget about the second one

Oh yh, we got that over and done with already innih...
Almost forgot, oh wait okay I will forget now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending