The Student Room Group

How are sexual peeople not bored of sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sinfonietta
True - but I doubt they would be as fun as being tied up and flogged before some passionate love-making.

You sound like a Fifty Shades fan xD
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
You sound like a Fifty Shades fan xD

I actually can't stand those books. :tongue:
Original post by sinfonietta
I actually can't stand those books. :tongue:

Hahah good me neither :P
no wonder you find it boring if that's how you explain it. 😂
Reply 64
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
No, it's not "at the end of the day penis in vagina until the man ejaculate" Penis in the mouth, hand, or bottom feels different to in the vagina - for both people involved.
And there's also the penis in nothing. Sex isn't just about bringing the man to orgasm. What about the woman?

Do you not care one bit about helping the woman to orgasm?
20 minutes is about right for giving the woman a chance to orgasm. 5 hours guarantees multiple orgasms for the woman. And it's not like the whole 5 hours would be spent banging away in missionary, continuously. It'd likely include kissing and cuddling, massaging each other (with oil), toilet, food, bath or shower etc breaks.

I'd rather spend 5 hours on an extended love making session with my partner than 5 hours shopping.
But then I'd rather spend 5 hours having my teeth pulled than shopping.
How many 80 year olds look back on their lives and say "I wish I'd spent more time shopping and less time making love?"

Those 5 hours aren't intended for a massive shopping trip but rather getting a few bits and pieces, cooking, cleaning. The general stuff for life rather than a long time doing nothing important.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bio 7
Those 5 hours aren't intended for a massive shopping trip but rather getting a few bits and pieces, cooking, cleaning. The general stuff for life rather than a long time doing nothing important.

Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.
Original post by apcr097
what is sex?

There are two definitions for sex.

Biological sex as in male or female which in humans is based on the 23rd pair of chromosomes.

There's also the act of sex which is normally the act of the penis entering the vagina and then thrusting in and out until the male ejaculates into the vagina releasing semen.
Original post by nmudz_009
most likely still a virgin, has read about sex in a book and decided that it must be boring :tongue: Bless him/her

I am a virgin, i don't care about that. I've not read books about sex. I have no reason to. I hate the idea of sexually aroused bodies. I don't see the point in sex when you can cuddle and get everything from it.
Original post by Tootles
You could say the same thing about people who enjoy cooking.

At least with cooking you're getting something you need to survive, you don't need sex to live.

Original post by edd522
Sex is not necessarily about a penis, nor a vagina... It also involves fingers, breasts, butts, mouths, tongues, balls, fists, carrots, etc.

And it lasts longer than "2-5 mins".

Yes, at the end of the day is just penis in vagina.
The average length of vaginal intercourse is about 5 mins.
No, it's not "at the end of the day penis in vagina until the man ejaculate" Penis in the mouth, hand, or bottom feels different to in the vagina - for both people involved.
And there's also the penis in nothing. Sex isn't just about bringing the man to orgasm. What about the woman?

Do you not care one bit about helping the woman to orgasm?
20 minutes is about right for giving the woman a chance to orgasm. 5 hours guarantees multiple orgasms for the woman. And it's not like the whole 5 hours would be spent banging away in missionary, continuously. It'd likely include kissing and cuddling, massaging each other (with oil), toilet, food, bath or shower etc breaks.

I'd rather spend 5 hours on an extended love making session with my partner than 5 hours shopping.
But then I'd rather spend 5 hours having my teeth pulled than shopping.
How many 80 year olds look back on their lives and say "I wish I'd spent more time shopping and less time making love?"

I don't care about having sex. I have no need for it. The only things I desire are romance and affection.
Cuddles ARE NOT SEXUAL! Only sick people think cuddles are sexual!
5 hours of sex is still a waste of time. I can't nor do I want to understand how you can think it's a good thing.
When you're shopping or doing anything else with your partner you're spending time with them and talking to them.
There are lots of other ways to show love to your partner that doesn't involve your sexual organs touching.
Original post by Heteroasexual
Yes, at the end of the .

Well, to answer your original question, as to how ppl don’t get bored of sex, not everyone thinks about sex in the same way you do. They get a lot out of it, especially in terms of bonding and solidifying their relationship. To be frank, sharing sexual pleasure with somebody is something that you can’t replicate and find anywhere else. If you want that same pleasure, you’re going to have to keep on doing it

An emotional and mental connection between the two people plays a big part meaning to be vulnerable or exposed with someone else is a special thing and has significant meaning because you don’t share that with anyone else (or it should be that way, anyway). Furthermore it’s a basic human need and that’s an agreed upon fact. I’m referencing Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, in which sexual connection is I think in the lowest rung, along with food and shelter. I agree that you don’t need it to survive, like food or oxygen, but it plays a big part in your emotional well-being, and anything that’s good for you mentally, it’s not reasonable to expect someone to just get bored of it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by nmudz_009
Well, to answer your original question, as to how ppl don’t get bored of sex, not everyone thinks about sex in the same way you do. They get a lot out of it, especially in terms of bonding and solidifying their relationship. To be frank, sharing sexual pleasure with somebody is something that you can’t replicate and find anywhere else. If you want that same pleasure, you’re going to have to keep on doing it

An emotional and mental connection between the two people plays a big part meaning to be vulnerable or exposed with someone else is a special thing and has significant meaning because you don’t share that with anyone else (or it should be that way, anyway). Furthermore it’s a basic human need and that’s an agreed upon fact. I’m referencing Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, in which sexual connection is I think in the lowest rung, along with food and shelter. I agree that you don’t need it to survive, like food or oxygen, but it plays a big part in your emotional well-being, and anything that’s good for you mentally, it’s not reasonable to expect someone to just get bored of it.

If sex was a need asexuals wouldn't exist.

You can form an emotional and mental bond in other ways,
If sex was a need asexuals wouldn't exist.

You can form an emotional and mental bond in other ways,

If you would like to enter a discussion as to whether sex is a need or a want, I’m happy to do that with you, but that wasn’t your original question. Tell me what you think about what I wrote in response before moving onto something else, please.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by the bear
it can last for many hours if you know what to do.

:holmes:

Didnt realise we had Sting on this forum. Many hours, ha!
I don't care about having sex. I have no need for it. The only things I desire are romance and affection.
Cuddles ARE NOT SEXUAL! Only sick people think cuddles are sexual!
5 hours of sex is still a waste of time. I can't nor do I want to understand how you can think it's a good thing.
When you're shopping or doing anything else with your partner you're spending time with them and talking to them.
There are lots of other ways to show love to your partner that doesn't involve your sexual organs touching.
If you don't care about having sex then you are very much in the minority. That's OK. It's up to you. Are you aware that that very much cuts down the number of people that would be happy to be in a romantic / affectionate relationship with you? Most people would be sexually frustrated if they were your partner.

It's totally out of order and personally insulting of you to say: "Only sick people think cuddles are sexual!"
The sort of cuddles I do a lot with my girlfriend are not the sort I'd do with anyone else as they'd be classed as sexual assault.

Have you ever had a sex session that's lasted more than 1 hour? What's the longest sex session you've ever had?

Great sex is the magic glue that strongly bonds people in love together.If you're not capable of great sex and have no desire to learn how to participate in great sex, then that's entirely up to you.
Reply 74
Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

I don't understand how people can't be bored of it/find it "fun."

Wow, that's some crap sex you've been having. Can clearly see why you thing sex is boring if that's how you think it always goes
Original post by (math)

For me and my partners our favourite Tantric asana is The Plumber :

Spoiler

Original post by (math)

Ahahahahah
If you don't care about having sex then you are very much in the minority. That's OK. It's up to you. Are you aware that that very much cuts down the number of people that would be happy to be in a romantic / affectionate relationship with you? Most people would be sexually frustrated if they were your partner.

It's totally out of order and personally insulting of you to say: "Only sick people think cuddles are sexual!"
The sort of cuddles I do a lot with my girlfriend are not the sort I'd do with anyone else as they'd be classed as sexual assault.

Have you ever had a sex session that's lasted more than 1 hour? What's the longest sex session you've ever had?

Great sex is the magic glue that strongly bonds people in love together.If you're not capable of great sex and have no desire to learn how to participate in great sex, then that's entirely up to you.

I'm looking for someone who is either asexual or who is okay with no sex. If they want sexual things they can masturbate that should be enough for them. I mean they'd climax from that so that would mean they;d get their sexual needs/release.

Cuddles ARE NOT SEXUAL! Not everything needs to be sexualised... Some things need to be off limits!
I've never had sex. Some asexuals do and like it.

You can have strong bonds without having sex.
Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

I don't understand how people can't be bored of it/find it "fun."

One word:
Endorphins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
One word:
Endorphins

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can get that from cuddles and forehead/cheek/lip kisses, though right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending