The Student Room Group

Shorter Boyfriend

Ok, So i have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now and everything was fine until my friends suggested our height difference and how its a major thing. I am 5'6 and he is 5'5, there's not a lot of difference but people that we know keep making sly comments and i just have no idea what to do. What would you do if your girlfriend was taller than you? Like seriously?
Reply 1
ask if she had a sister.
i'm 6' so i would keep her like solid gold and enjoy my 5+ 6'5 chad sons.
Original post by ANM775
ask if she had a sister.

and she doesn't...
Reply 4
aww little people dating
iss not major, if it doesnt bother you then dont let other people affect your relationship
Original post by perpik
aww little people dating

What everyone says :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
Original post by YouAreAYute
iss not major, if it doesnt bother you then dont let other people affect your relationship

but as stupid as it sounds, it bothers me that it bothers others. Like it makes me insecure
Original post by waliyhahunn10
but as stupid as it sounds, it bothers me that it bothers others. Like it makes me insecure

tbh i dont think it bothers others tho, its probably just that they wouldnt date someone an inch shorter so they assume youre abnormal for doing it
but if you dont care, then its okay!! dont mess up a good relationship bc of this
Original post by YouAreAYute
tbh i dont think it bothers others tho, its probably just that they wouldnt date someone an inch shorter so they assume youre abnormal for doing it
but if you dont care, then its okay!! dont mess up a good relationship bc of this

You know how you dot realise something and then people start to mention it and its the only thing you notice :smile:
I've only known the guy for 3 months and dating for a couple of weeks so still not sure. But thank you!
Reply 10
I’m quite tall for a girl so I have the same issue. I’m taller than quite a few lads who I’ve had relationships with and the same has happend to me. However none of the relationships ended because of the height. If you love this girl no matter how tall she is or what she looks like if you love her that’s what counts. Ignore everyone around you. Love is love and is one of the most beautiful things humans can feel, so please don’t let it bother you. After hall height is just height and being a tall girl let me assure you isn’t the best so make her smile about it. If it upsets you then it will upset her. I hope everything works out.M
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by M.Rose1
I’m quite tall for a girl so I have the same issue. I’m taller than quite a few lads who I’ve had relationships with and the same has happend to me. However none of the relationships ended because of the height. If you love this girl no matter how tall she is or what she looks like if you love her that’s what counts. Ignore everyone around you. Love is love and is one of the most beautiful things humans can feel, so please don’t let it bother you. After hall height is just height and being tall girl let me assure you isn’t the best so make her smile about it. If it upsets you then it will upset her. I hope everything works out.M

Thank you so much for your message. Thats so sweet. Thank you!! :smile:
I personally love a woman to be as tall if not taller than me, i'm 5ft9

And TBH who gives a toss what other people think!!

lol :biggrin:
Original post by Ladoni_Potnyye
i'm 6' so i would keep her like solid gold and enjoy my 5+ 6'5 chad sons.

Manlets amirite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending