The Student Room Group

A bit scared

Hey, this is a wierd question but I couldn't really think of anywhere else to post this, I had someone over at my house today for sex and it didn't really go according to plan, I was experimenting and didn't really get into it so I asked them to leave, they did well enough but as they left the door they put my phone through the letter box? Like I don't know if maybe he was trying to steal my phone then decided not to or had done something to it, it is password protected so there is no way he could of gotten into it but im a bit scared
Reply 1
I'm more intrested in how the sex didnt go to plan than the phone through the letter box. Tell me more..
Original post by (math)
I'm more intrested in how the sex didnt go to plan than the phone through the letter box. Tell me more..

It was nothing bad, I was experimenting with my sexuality and decided what I was doing wasen't for me so I asked him to leave, I'm just really concerned about what he was doing with my phone
Reply 3
Maybe he has the same phone as you and picked yours up by accident. That has happened to me before, try not to worry.
Original post by (math)
Maybe he has the same phone as you and picked yours up by accident. That has happened to me before, try not to worry.

I do have an iphone to be fair so you might be right, I don't think he could of done anything I was just a bit worried, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending