The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Self-haters and losers who think their strange opinions are valuable on a student forum.
Original post by Anonymous
Erm Don't think you should be saying n*****s, don't think it was an appropriate or necessary to explain that.

she's calling me an anti-black racist. i will address that in whatever manner i see fit to get my point across. also, as a shield to an upcoming retort i'm sure is on the way:

using the N-word in a rhetorical manner does not make you a racist or mean that you condone its use anywhere else. i don't care that you claim that your opinion 'overrides' mine because of your background. i've been through enough full on ****ed up oppression to know that words don't do ****; ideas and the people who push them and act with them in mind do.

goodnight, I need my sleepibois.
Original post by MoniC255
''Suitable for comparison'' still has implications of said subject(s) showing some form of likeness. Thus, if they are ''suitable for comparison'', there must be some parallels, and can therefore be rendered akin to one another.

there certainly are parallels that i just described. try reading them and really digging them into your noggin. one last edit: now that you are saying this, is this argument about words in a thread about race really needed if it matters as little as you are leading on?

okay, last post. need sleep.

also, wherearethey is a complete nerd.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sund1ata
Okaayyy... that's honestly a bit creepy, though - the racial attraction-switching. What on earth precipitates such a thing? It's not like food: "I used to eat meat, but now I am a militant vegan." Care to tell?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's an odd one to be honest. I've actually always liked White boys, but (at a younger age) felt somewhat propelled to like Black boys. I'm a lot older now, so nowhere near as ignorant.
Original post by Ladoni_Potnyye
she's calling me an anti-black racist. i will address that in whatever manner i see fit to get my point across. also, as a shield to an upcoming retort i'm sure is on the way:

using the N-word in a rhetorical manner does not make you a racist or mean that you condone its use anywhere else. i don't care that you claim that your opinion 'overrides' mine because of your background. i've been through enough full on ****ed up oppression to know that words don't do ****; ideas and the people who push them and act with them in mind do.

goodnight, I need my sleepibois.

Wait are you black? I haven't stated an opinion at all that overrides yours 😂, I just said it was probably inappropriate to use that

Sleep
Reply 25
It's an odd one to be honest. I've actually always liked White boys, but (at a younger age) felt somewhat propelled to like Black boys. I'm a lot older now, so nowhere near as ignorant.

Daddy threaten to cut you out of the Will?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
"My boyfriend cheated on me with my sister, should I dump him?"
Daddy threaten to cut you out of the Will?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you talking about? You've definitely got the wrong end of the stick. My parents are absolutely fine with the fact that I like White boys. What I said about feeling propelled to like Black boys had nothing to do with my parents - it was to do with my friends - namely Black girls.

That's fair enough, but why do / did you feel the need to cut "Black boys" out of the equation completely?

Surely it would be far healthier to be just attracted to good-looking / decent guys and their skin colour is inconsequential?

But hey, it's your decision, I guess.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
What are you talking about? You've definitely got the wrong end of the stick. My parents are absolutely fine with the fact that I like White boys. What I said about feeling propelled to like Black boys had nothing to do with my parents - it was to do with my friends - namely Black girls.

I think you are confusing everybody, including me. Unless you state your race for background, little you say here makes sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Old Skool Freak
That's fair enough, but why do / did you feel the need to cut "Black boys" out of the equation completely?

Surely it would be far healthier to be just attracted to good-looking / decent guys and their skin colour is inconsequential?

But hey, it's your decision, I guess.

This. I also find the fetishisation of race totally disturbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you are confusing everybody, including me. Unless you state your race for background, little you say here makes sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that it was fairly obvious when I stated that I felt ''somewhat propelled to like Black boys''. I'm Black.
This. I also find the fetishisation of race totally disturbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My attraction towards White boys is a fetish....

Wow, you must know more than me. I don't need to justify my attraction towards White boys to you or 'Old Skool Freak'. By your response I can tell you're Black - a Black girl? I know for a fact, that if I said I had a preference for Black guys you wouldn't have a problem with it. But because I like White boys, it's a problem...

Lol, you're pathetic for calling my attraction towards another race a 'fetish'.
Reply 33

Wow, you must know more than me. I don't need to justify my attraction towards White boys to you or 'Old Skool Freak'. By your response I can tell you're Black - a Black girl? I know for a fact, that if I said I had a preference for Black guys you wouldn't have a problem with it. But because I like White boys, it's a problem...

Gee, you seem very thin-skinned about it all. I'm going to leave you hanging regarding my identity. You clearly have issues with Black girls. Save to say: it is a fetish. It's okay, it's a free country - but the problematic way you position colour is bizarre. Sorry, mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
This is how stupid people are: "I am exclusively sexually attracted to the person on the top right." Hello Einsteins! Have you spotted the trick, yet? (Clue: they are all the same person)
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
(edited 6 years ago)

Excuse me?!? I never said you had any kind of fetish, I asked a simple question.

IMHO it seems unusual to do a complete 180 on a matter such as this, without there being some kind of trigger for it. You're right, you don't have to justify your exclusive attraction to white boys, but just remember, it was you who chose to join this thread and state that having once liked black guys and now you only like white boys. Note it's just not e a mere preferance you stated, but a 'sole' attraction (is any black/ non-white guy ever going to be good enough for you?). It would be different if you were never liked black guys in the first place,

I can only speak for myself here, but as far as I'm concerned, you're free to have whatever "preference" you like. I only have a problem with it when people have a blanket ban on an entire race, because that's something no one has any control over (Oh and the fact that I despise any kind of racisim, as it's completly f**ked up my life). Especially as I believe a lot of these pre-conceptions of "X" race are both subtlely and blatanlty re-inforced by the media.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 37
This is how stupid people are: "I am exclusively sexually attracted to the person on the top right." Hello Einsteins! Have you spotted the trick, yet? (Clue: they are all the same person)
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don know what your talkin about m8. all of them look unattractive to me except for maybe the top middle and right bcuz chinese people and black people dont have white face structure an that. they just look weird.

Original post by Old Skool Freak
Excuse me?!? I never said you had any kind of fetish, I asked a simple question.

IMHO it seems unusual to do a complete 180 on a matter such as this, without there being some kind of trigger for it. You're right, you don't have to justify your exclusive attraction to white boys, but just remember, it was you who chose to join this thread and state that having once liked black guys and now you only like white boys. Note it's just not e a mere preferance you stated, but a 'sole' attraction (is any black/ non-white guy ever going to be good enough for you?). It would be different if you were never liked black guys in the first place,

I can only speak for myself here, but as far as I'm concerned, you're free to have whatever "preference" you like. I only have a problem with it when people have a blanket ban on an entire race, because that's something no one has any control over (Oh and the fact that I despise any kind of racisim, as it's completly f**ked up my life). Especially as I believe a lot of these pre-conceptions of "X" race are both subtlely and blatanlty re-inforced by the media.

no one cares about your life m8. also, i can tell you by personal experience as a white boy whos turned on by black girls and black girls only that it aint no ban or nuffin that we put on mandem. we juss aint attracted to the others but still think they peng. considerin like our upbringin bein in control of our parents an all that we have about as little control realistically over our racial compat ability that its almost like a trait yu could compare to the colour of your eyes or somethin like that.

also 'the media' haha nex thin you gonna tell me is that FIFA and call of duty are gona make me shoot up my area. get real fam.
Reply 38
They are THE SAME PERSON put through a computer graphics program!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 39
They are THE SAME PERSON put through a computer graphics program!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending