The Student Room Group

When will we start to see mass deportations of migrants from Europe?

As Europe is becoming more and more right wing, and the boiling point of mass immigration builds up, when do you think people will start to demand mass deportations of migrants?

Scroll to see replies

Not until the ruling elite realise the are losing too many votes and there for power because of them,
Recently in Italy in one town in one week 10,000 landed. The vast majority of them African men of fighting age.
Even with the MSM busy avoiding the subject, there is only so long this can carry on until there is some sort of backlash.
(edited 6 years ago)
Do you really feel so resentful against people you don't know?

You do realise we fought a war against this ideology?
Original post by Holeia
As Europe is becoming more and more right wing, and the boiling point of mass immigration builds up, when do you think people will start to demand mass deportations of migrants?

I think this is inevitable unless politicians start taking the action the public wants on migration.

Otherwise it will continue, people will continue to get more angry heating things up to a boiling point.
Original post by Holeia
mass deportations

You misspelled "ethnic cleansing".
Original post by anarchism101
You misspelled "ethnic cleansing".

But Islam is an ideology not an ethnicity
never - its already to late for anything like that. It would be a disaster now.

The only way forward for Europe is to follow the lessons america has learned (and now forgetting...)

mass immigration can be managed, if you slow it down after to allow for a period of integration/mixing.

Put a big pause on mass immigration for the next decade or so, and things will start to sort themselves out.
Original post by fallen_acorns
never - its already to late for anything like that. It would be a disaster now.

The only way forward for Europe is to follow the lessons america has learned (and now forgetting...)

mass immigration can be managed, if you slow it down after to allow for a period of integration/mixing.

Put a big pause on mass immigration for the next decade or so, and things will start to sort themselves out.

I don’t disagree however it in inevitable if you continue to vehemently upset majority of people in a country eventually they will reach breaking point.

All they need to do is ask us democratically and people will vote for less of it.
Original post by paul514
I don’t disagree however it in inevitable if you continue to vehemently upset majority of people in a country eventually they will reach breaking point.

All they need to do is ask us democratically and people will vote for less of it.

I agree that something will happen if things continue as they are - I am not sure it will be mass deportation though. More probably riots/uprising/violence between groups. Which to be honest, is already happening across Europe, just not on a big enough scale yet to cause those who matter to pay attention.

The sad thing is, If we were asked in the first place, mass immigration would have never happened.
Original post by fallen_acorns
I agree that something will happen if things continue as they are - I am not sure it will be mass deportation though. More probably riots/uprising/violence between groups. Which to be honest, is already happening across Europe, just not on a big enough scale yet to cause those who matter to pay attention.

The sad thing is, If we were asked in the first place, mass immigration would have never happened.

Well yes but when you get that violence a party will capitalise on it and possible get voted in that’s how deportation can happen.

Like a previous poster said get the levels very low let’s all the people bed in and in time we can rise the level again if desired without the potential problems.
Europe needs to sort out the (overly generous and broken)welfare state. The government can deport them at anytime.
Politicans care more about themselves and put all their resources and effort into ensure big companies don't have to pay tax, to ensure the country suit themselves and their mates and useless projects.
Reply 11
Original post by paul514

What's your basis for this claim?
Original post by paul514

Who said anything about Islam?
Original post by paul514

YOu have to be pretty dishonest, or stupid, to say that religion has no role in defining an ethnicity.
Original post by Dheorl

We were never asked in the first place because even back then they knew they wouldn't get the answer they wanted.
Immigration, especially barely controlled mass immigration, has been shown to be one of the major concerns of voters.
This is why they will never ask us to democratically decide on it.
If nothing else brexit has show them never ask a question of the voting public unless you know for certain what the answer will be.
Original post by Dheorl

You refute that a majority of the population wants to reduce migration?
Original post by cat_mac
Who said anything about Islam?

The thread is nodding towards the migrant crisis in Europe. That’s Muslims.
Reply 17
Original post by Just my opinion
We were never asked in the first place because even back then they knew they wouldn't get the answer they wanted.
Immigration, especially barely controlled mass immigration, has been shown to be one of the major concerns of voters.
This is why they will never ask us to democratically decide on it.
If nothing else brexit has show them never ask a question of the voting public unless you know for certain what the answer will be.

Your first statement is nothing but a shot in the dark, you have no real basis for it.

As for the brexit vote, I would have said it's fairly safe to assume that everyone against immigration voted for brexit? I very much get the feeling though that not everyone who voted for brexit is against immigration, so you have a subset of what is at best only a very slim majority. I just don't think there's as universal an anti immigration feeling as people seem to think.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
YOu have to be pretty dishonest, or stupid, to say that religion has no role in defining an ethnicity.

You have to be stupid to believe that ethnicity is the predominant reason for a particular ideology
Original post by Just my opinion
Not until the ruling elite realise the are losing too many votes and there for power because of them,
Recently in Italy in one town in one week 10,000 landed. The vast majority of them African men of fighting age.
Even with the MSM busy avoiding the subject, there is only so long this can carry on until there is some sort of backlash.

Fighting age? You can express your opinion without installing weird racially charged phrases into it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending