The Student Room Group

Income

I have a question, I am living with my Mom and my Mom's boyfriend but he does not give any money for me nor my Mom, he only pays half for bills and rent.
Do I still count in his income to overall earnings or should I just add my Mom's income?
Original post by gonper
I have a question, I am living with my Mom and my Mom's boyfriend but he does not give any money for me nor my Mom, he only pays half for bills and rent.
Do I still count in his income to overall earnings or should I just add my Mom's income?

He still counts, yes.
Original post by gonper

Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old we calculate your entitlement based on the total household income. your mum and your mum's partner.
We need both your mum and your mum's partner to provide their financial information.

Thanks Rona
Reply 3
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old we calculate your entitlement based on the total household income. your mum and your mum's partner.
We need both your mum and your mum's partner to provide their financial information.

Thanks Rona

Thank you for reply, I have another question, if you don't mind. What if there is someone else in the house who adds to bills at the time I request for finance but he will move out before I will start the course or even get the actual money? Do I have to add him as well?
Original post by gonper
Thank you for reply, I have another question, if you don't mind. What if there is someone else in the house who adds to bills at the time I request for finance but he will move out before I will start the course or even get the actual money? Do I have to add him as well?

Hi gonper,

If you are under 25 years old, it is only your mum and your mum's partner that we need to provide the financial information to support your application.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending