The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

When does UCAS update their site?

The admission in Loughborough sent me email saying that I received an offer and told me to check my UCAS but I haven’t seen any update in my UCAS about the offer. I keep checking every hour since yesterday and it’s still the same. Any idea when usually UCAS update the information?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by futuredesign
The admission in Loughborough sent me email saying that I received an offer and told me to check my UCAS but I haven’t seen any update in my UCAS about the offer. I keep checking every hour since yesterday and it’s still the same. Any idea when usually UCAS update the information?

Hi futuredesign
It's normally around 24-48 hours. The offer is passed through and updated which then sends through to UCAS overnight, then UCAS updates overnight/next day.

If you've not seen an update by then, let me know and I'll double check for you.
Vicky

PS - congrats on your offer :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Thank you Vicky!!! I am so nervous but happy at the same time!!!

Original post by Loughborough University
Hi futuredesign
It's normally around 24-48 hours. The offer is passed through and updated which then sends through to UCAS overnight, then UCAS updates overnight/next day.

If you've not seen an update by then, let me know and I'll double check for you.
Vicky

PS - congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by futuredesign
Thank you Vicky!!! I am so nervous but happy at the same time!!!

:biggrin: you're welcome - great that you're happy - that's what I like to see :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending