Original post by Doonesbury
:eviltongue:

* Creative use of a smiley.
Reply 67
Original post by AngryJellyfish

* Creative use of a smiley.

You've got my nomination for next year.
Woah, 3 third places?! :king3: :woo:

Most creative member - but am I really creative though?

Most creative use of smilies - I didn't even know I was nominated for this! :woohoo: I sure do like my smilies though :colondollar: :yay: :party2:

CA of the year - :woo: I've only been CA for a few months :blush: I'm honoured :girl:
It's at times like this when I remember the words of @pig

Members will come and go; egos will grow and shrink; cliques will form and disband; old members will return; features will be added; people will moan, congratulate, suck up, give advice (good and bad), troll, flirt or rant; the site will sometimes be slow, sometimes fast; problems will arise; fights will be fought; romances will blossom while others will end; forums will be created; mods will be added, leave or be kicked out; threads will be started and posts made; fun will be had. Otherwise it wouldn’t be TSR.
Woo - well done everyone!

I'm amazed I actually achieved something too. Big thanks to anyone who voted for me :king2:
Original post by MrDystopia
Can you folks confirm if you got the notifications :getmecoat:

Confirmed.

Surprised anyone thought to nominate me for something but thank you. Not quite my 2nd place from a few years ago but it'll do :colondollar:
It's Animal Farm all over again.:lol:
Reply 73
Not even top 3 in the Sports award.

This was fixed. **** the TSR community.
Reply 74
Thanks. I was joking.

Even so, it’s an embarrassing result for me. 5 nominees, 3 of them in the top 3 obviously and the other one had never even posted in the Sport forum before ffs.

I’m cool with it though.
Original post by laurawatt
Woah, 3 third places?! :king3: :woo:

Most creative member - but am I really creative though?

Most creative use of smilies - I didn't even know I was nominated for this! :woohoo: I sure do like my smilies though :colondollar: :yay: :party2:

CA of the year - :woo: I've only been CA for a few months :blush: I'm honoured :girl:

you deserve it :hugs:
Congratulations everyone :heart:

Amazed to find ourselves on the podium with a silver! Many thanks to everyone who nominated/voted for us.

Big shout outs to @Peterhouse Admissions and @Nottingham Trent University
Humbled just to be nominated! Thanks all! Well done to @BrasenoseAdm and @Nottingham Trent University
I'd like to echo @BrasenoseAdm & @Peterhouse Admissions! There are so many great Uni reps on TSR so to be nominated is a fantastic priviledge, let alone to get on the podium :smile:

Thanks to all those who voted :five:

Quick Reply

Latest