The Student Room Group

Eu student

Good morning. I'm an EU student from Italy. I'm going to apply through the UCAS website for several postgraduate masters starting in SEPTEMBER 2018 and I'm currently studying for my IELTS exam (to be taken in June). It's the fist time I apply for scholarships, grants or loan and I'd like to have more information about WHEN and HOW to apply. Moreover, I'd like to know what I could get. I read something on the website but how does the student finance system work?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Original post by Fabianalapadula
Good morning. I'm an EU student from Italy. I'm going to apply through the UCAS website for several postgraduate masters starting in SEPTEMBER 2018 and I'm currently studying for my IELTS exam (to be taken in June). It's the fist time I apply for scholarships, grants or loan and I'd like to have more information about WHEN and HOW to apply. Moreover, I'd like to know what I could get. I read something on the website but how does the student finance system work?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi Fabianalapadula,

What college of University will you be going to?
What postgraduate course will you be studying?
How long will the course last?
Is the course full time is part time?

Thanks

Catherine
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Fabianalapadula,

What college of University will you be going to?
What postgraduate course will you be studying?
How long will the course last?
Is the course full time is part time?

Thanks

Catherine

I will apply for a FULL TIME MASTER COURSE in Tourism at Westminster University in London. It lasts one year and it starts in Semptember 2018.
Original post by Fabianalapadula
I will apply for a FULL TIME MASTER COURSE in Tourism at Westminster University in London. It lasts one year and it starts in Semptember 2018.

Hi Fabianalapadula,

Applications are not available for postgraduate loans for courses starting on September 2018, you should be able to apply sometime in June, when applications available this will show on the website https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan.

Thanks

Catherine
Thank you very much Catherine! You've been very helpful. Best regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending