The Student Room Group

Playing with girls feelings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
So when others do it it's fun but when I do it it's bad

Its called being a better person and setting a good example so this whole heartbreaking thing doesn't turn into a cycle,also not everyones the same.
So when others do it it's fun but when I do it it's bad

You have a dozen threads begging for women, can you really afford to dump a woman who for some reason found you attractive? :colonhash:

Sounds like your skating on thin ice where women are concerned. :s-smilie:
Just because some girls are *****es doesn't mean they all are. Don't hurt underserving girls who haven't done any wrong. If you really feel like getting back at the girls who hurt you, do it, but being mean to other girls doesn't help anything.
I love to play with the feelings of the girls because many girls have rejected me in past without giving any chance so I would like them to go through what I went

An eye for an eye? I don't think it is the best way to get along. Especially it is not their fault that you was rejected.
Many girls and most of them were even lying to be in a relationship but now I am an Internet celebrity

Where are you an Internet celebrity, what's it called ?
Reply 27
Original post by Judge Jules
Where are you an Internet celebrity, what's it called ?

Twitter and YT
Twitter and YT

Share your channels here, we want to subscribe
Twitter and YT

What name do you use for both so I can watch it. Although I doubt you'll give it but I was curious.
I asked because I just watch people on
these 2 live streaming apps called Bigo Live and Live.Me
You'll find them on the playstore app
So I wasn't sure if you were on those or if you've heard of them before.
I'm not sure if I should keep telling anyone about them but I do because I enjoy watching them but if you were a broadcaster on both of those too you'd be famous on there, make money and meet more people. But there is a lot of drama on Bigo but that's why it like it
Reply 30
I love to play with the feelings of the girls because many girls have rejected me in past without giving any chance so I would like them to go through what I went

Lol you have problems.
Original post by xnotapplicablex
IM CRYING no omg

Yeah that video killed me.
Oi Llama face why do you try so hard to be funny?

You legit resemble Kuzco from Emperors New School, but include the beard.
Reply 32
Jesus Murphy.
This is light, I am saving my ammunition for bigger fish!

I am just waiting for the right time.
Reply 34
You sound like Elliot Rodger

You are not entitled to women. They can reject you all they want. Grow a backbone and learn how to get over it.
I think your **** isn't big enough for them
Original post by Juvilation
Make an instagram page exposing uk thots, ill help u lmao. name it ukgirlsaretrash

Become the thot slayer you were meant to be.
oi bruv mans hear u talking sh!t yeah bruv why u thinking around sleeping with girls? wallah bruv that's haram it's not good yh you need to get married asap, you may be the most pathetic man in the world but at the end of the day you do have a British passport yeah, good can you please marry my half-inbred 2nd cousin, man like him need passport because after Brexit rah the police yeah they gettin bare rude to us Asians so safe bro also yh so yeah btw he's a man but no prob bruv he'll pretend to be a woman for you so everyone's happy alright safe g.
Original post by StBlackOps2Cel
Become the thot slayer you were meant to be.

lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending