The Student Room Group

University help

Hi guys, so I'm in year 12 and approaching predictor exams and was wondering if anyone would help me out a bit. I take Maths, further maths, economics and physics, but I'm going to drop physics so I can concentrate more on my maths next year. originally my uni choices were, LSE, UCL, Warwick, kings and imperial and LSE was top and I wanted to do economics, but upon hearing that they treat maths and fm as 1 subject I've changed my mind. I was wondering if perhaps they would allow me if I did a maths + Econ course, and will the other unis I've mentioned have a problem with 3 a levels including maths and fm, and if dropping physics is a bad decision.
Original post by JayrZ
Hi guys, so I'm in year 12 and approaching predictor exams and was wondering if anyone would help me out a bit. I take Maths, further maths, economics and physics, but I'm going to drop physics so I can concentrate more on my maths next year. originally my uni choices were, LSE, UCL, Warwick, kings and imperial and LSE was top and I wanted to do economics, but upon hearing that they treat maths and fm as 1 subject I've changed my mind. I was wondering if perhaps they would allow me if I did a maths + Econ course, and will the other unis I've mentioned have a problem with 3 a levels including maths and fm, and if dropping physics is a bad decision.

You either need to check the entry requirements or contact their admissions. They tend to be soften on join subjects, but not sure about waiving the M+ FM one subject criteria. Will take you 5-10 mins to check for each uni.

Quick Reply

Latest