The Student Room Group

Social mobility foundation program 2018

Hi all,

I recently got provisionally accepted onto the APP medicine residential in the summer.

Who else has heard back from the SMF? Which program did you apply to? What can I expect?
Reply 1
I got accepted as well not really sure what happens next
Reply 2
Same! How are you feeling? I'm really excited but also nervous about what's to come. Have you only received an acceptance email and nothing else? I'm wondering what's next...
Reply 3
Original post by Chelsea T
Same! How are you feeling? I'm really excited but also nervous about what's to come. Have you only received an acceptance email and nothing else? I'm wondering what's next...

It’s weird because I tought all the launches were finished I was gonna email and ask them what next but I dunno
Reply 4
Original post by Maccyy
It’s weird because I tought all the launches were finished I was gonna email and ask them what next but I dunno

Same here, I wasn't sure either - hopefully it won't be too long before we find out. Are you an aspiring medic like me? :smile:
Reply 5
Same here, I wasn't sure either - hopefully it won't be too long before we find out. Are you an aspiring medic like me? :smile:

Maybe I’m still deciding what I wanna do but something like that
Reply 6
Hi! I got accepted to APP London for Physics and Engineering. I keep receiving emails from SMF about events 2-3 days before the application deadline, which always say "our system says you have not yet applied for these so are sending you a reminder" sort of thing. Is there a student portal I can log into with my username to find out about these sooner??
Reply 7
Hi all,

I recently got provisionally accepted onto the APP medicine residential in the summer.

Who else has heard back from the SMF? Which program did you apply to? What can I expect?

Sounds solid, a lot of the non-medicine applicants were given their places a long while back, so I guess you'll have the launch event later on.
Reply 8
Original post by Maccyy
Maybe I’m still deciding what I wanna do but something like that

Awesome. Have you heard anything else from them regarding what happens next?
Reply 9
Original post by paulmcdon15
I have now, I had to accept my place today

Same. How are you feeling about it?
Reply 10
Same. How are you feeling about it?

Good I’m happy they chose the earlier dates
Reply 11
Original post by Maccyy
Good I’m happy they chose the earlier dates

Same here. So whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm from Kent in the south east so am going to have a long way to travel... Excited though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending