The Student Room Group

Glasgow Dentistry Applicants 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Any sixth year undergraduates heard back yet?
I’m a sixth year undergrad and haven’t heard anything
Reply 42
Original post by ahfae
Any sixth year undergraduates heard back yet?
hey, I’m a Scottish gap year student (so I finished 6th year last June) and I received an unconditional from Glasgow on Thursday evening- but maybe they’re sending out unconditionals first then conditionals?
Reply 43
I'm still yet to hear, its killing me cus I really want Glasgow :/
Reply 44
Original post by ahfae

I’m the same! It’s so stressful
Received an offer from Glasgow earlier this evening! Wasn't expecting it after the tough interview 😂
Original post by ahfae

Same 😭😭
Reply 47
Original post by mkd27
hey, I’m a Scottish gap year student (so I finished 6th year last June) and I received an unconditional from Glasgow on Thursday evening- but maybe they’re sending out unconditionals first then conditionals?

I received a conditional!! I'm a gap year student but my conditions were "satisfactory health and police checks"😂😂
Reply 48
Original post by cambourn24
Received an offer from Glasgow earlier this evening! Wasn't expecting it after the tough interview 😂

You a sixth year undergraduate or...?
Original post by ahfae
You a sixth year undergraduate or...?

I'm an Irish graduate. It was a conditional offer based on health checks same as above. Are you waiting to hear back?
Reply 50
yeahh I am
Reply 51
anyone want an offer holders group chat?
Reply 52
Just got a conditional, couldn't be any happier 😄
Anyone else waiting to hear back from Glasgow? 😭 Losing hope
Original post by Nmnmnmnm
Anyone else waiting to hear back from Glasgow? 😭 Losing hope

Me but pretty sure I’m going to be rejected anyway as I found the interview so tough☹️
Reply 55
Don't lose hope and good luck to everyone else waiting :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ahfae
I had just lost hope nd I came out the toilet to randomly check my ucas nd I had an offer. Don't lose hope bois x

How did you find the interview?
Reply 57
I didn't find it good, but I didn't find it bad either. Like, my dundee one was definetely worse. I had some stations that went okay nd others that didn't. On my first station at Glasgow, I accidentally walked in before the buzzer nd it was baddd ahahaha
Original post by ahfae
I didn't find it good, but I didn't find it bad either. Like, my dundee one was definetely worse. I had some stations that went okay nd others that didn't. On my first station at Glasgow, I accidentally walked in before the buzzer nd it was baddd ahahaha

Ahhaha well u obviously done fine! I felt it went so badly and that the markers were so harsh
Reply 59
Original post by abby_2000
Ahhaha well u obviously done fine! I felt it went so badly and that the markers were so harsh

Don't worry, apparently most of the offers go out mid to later march!! What time was everyone's interviews for Glasgow??

Quick Reply

Latest