The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chucke1992
I expect more of this. Much more. The governments are guilty for that though.

No they shouldn't. It is always about who's more entitled and have more benefits - the higher ups use this card to reap the profits.

But that's not what it 'should' be about, though it is.
People are only kind if they have their own share of benefits. But as soon as it starts to run out - I mean the amount of benefts - they become hostile.It doesn't help when the governments enforce the sharing - because the government officials are not suffer from that. It is easy to welcome migrants if you benefit from paying them low wages. Same work - the quality doesn't matter because you don't consume it - more profits. Tolerants are happy because they are morally superior. Win-win lol

I mean all those who talk about equality and others are people - who either benefited from inequality and pretty much succeed in life more or less or those who didn't achieve anything and want to take it away from somebody. Simple. I mean it is easy to tell about "kindness" and "charity" having 10kk $ in the bank account. Or it is easy to tell about equality, open borders when you are traveling around the world yourself. Or just like those people that claim that countries are not ...holes while visiting them only as tourist.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Chucke1992
People are only kind if they have their own share of benefits. But as soon as it starts to run out - I mean the amount of benefts - they become hostile.It doesn't help when the governments enforce the sharing - because the government officials are not suffer from that. It is easy to welcome migrants if you benefit from paying them low wages. Same work - the quality doesn't matter because you don't consume it - more profits. Tolerants are happy because they are morally superior. Win-win lol

I mean all those who talk about equality and others are people - who either benefited from that and pretty much succeed in life more or less or those who didn't achieve anything and want to take it away from somebody. Simple. I mean it is easy to tell about "kindness" and "charity" having 10kk $ in the bank account.

I agree, people are mostly always in it for thwir own benefits, and I'm lucky I've seen in life people who are genuinely kind, and charitable, even with financial strains.
Please, tell mama is propaganda outfit and they've been under fire multiple times for their dodgy use of statistics. An image of a poster proves nothing but the ease of use of MS Word.
Disgusting.
Come on guys, this is an obvious (unfunny) troll. "Nuke mecca"... How is anyone taking this seriously
I have a slight feeling that this was made not by some giant idiot but some troublemaker that wanted a story to cover and wanted to look like the victims again.
I'd care about it, but the fact that the letter says "2500 points Nuke Mecca" just about sums it up for me... Probably some troll of a news story that either they conjured up themselves, or they were too stupid and jumped on it without any thought....

The sad part is that this troll article may very well inspire people of a more extreme mindset to go out and 'take part'.

-E What other few articles I've looked through all seem to point towards Tell MAMA as the source... Granted, there's always an original source, but they went to this organisation most people wouldn't have heard of rather than say... The BCC. Still seems rather fishy to me...
(edited 6 years ago)
I hope they catch whoever is behind all this and expose them.
A friend told me about this, and we were both disgusted. It's so sick how people can generate so much hatred.

This person needs a lesson on equality.
Original post by Jheinexx
Best believe i’m not leaving my house that day.😫

Seriously? You shouldn't stay inside because of these idiots.

I'm gonna carry on as normal. If they attack me, jokes on them because they're going to prison and I'll still be walking freely. They don't scare me.
Original post by Cod3tte
Seriously? You shouldn't stay inside because of these idiots.

I'm gonna carry on as normal. If they attack me, jokes on them because they're going to prison and I'll still be walking freely. They don't scare me.

Ayyy, true words right there. Tbh idgaf, what happens then it happens but Im not gonna give them the satisfactory that they want and they need.
#ProudToBeAMuslim
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Ayyy, true words right there. Tbh idgaf, what happens then it happens but Im not gonna give them the satisfactory that they want and they need.
#ProudToBeAMuslim

Same, they want us to stay inside cowering in fear, ha no, I'll walk the street anytime I want xD
Its a bit weird that it is the day after easter monday
Original post by Cod3tte
Same, they want us to stay inside cowering in fear, ha no, I'll walk the street anytime I want xD

Exactly, like they dont own the streets, they are a random hate group who think terrorising innocent ppl is the right way, gtfo heree
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by edd522
A racist loony sends hate letters. Big news.

Any evidence it's a racist loony?

How do you know it's not somebody doing it to push the victim narrative?
Reply 56
Original post by Wilfred Little
Any evidence it's a racist loony?

How do you know it's not somebody doing it to push the victim narrative?

Oh it's possibly a false flag, since Muslims like the OP spend their time looking for "attacks" on Muslims to feed their martyr complex.
Original post by edd522
Oh it's possibly a false flag, since Muslims like the OP spend their time looking for "attacks" on Muslims to feed their martyr complex.

Agree.

They just want to be victims.
I'm shook. Who do these people think they are?
What has the world come to? This is just sickening. smh

Latest

Trending

Trending