The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

level 7 challenge 4?
Original post by azzster123
level 7 challenge 4?

Pm me
Reply 442
help with any 2 from HQ, Level 8, Challenge: 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 plz?
Original post by Ceph
help with any 2 from HQ, Level 8, Challenge: 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 plz?

I'll help you with 4 and 6. I'll PM
Reply 444
Can someone help me with HEADQUARTERS L6 C5 and C7 or MOONBASE L7 C3 and C4? They're killing me!!! Thanks
For L6 C7, remember that grep is case sensitive.And L6 C5, look at the linux part in the manual... what commands could possibly help :smile:
Reply 446
Original post by shella688
For L6 C4 (brute strength), what kind of additions need to be made? I've looked online but not found anything

The changes made have to be changed according the the comments in the script. By making this change you are changing the generated passwords. You will kick yourself when you work it out!
Reply 447
Original post by Bluerossman
For L6 C7, remember that grep is case sensitive.And L6 C5, look at the linux part in the manual... what commands could possibly help :smile:

Thanks, just did L6 C7 (hit 50%!!). However, for C5 how do i connect to the server?
Original post by non0
Thanks, just did L6 C7 (hit 50%!!). However, for C5 how do i connect to the server?

Go have a look at the field manual, which command could possibly be relevant.
Reply 449
Go have a look at the field manual, which command could possibly be relevant.

ssh?
Original post by non0
ssh?

Don't have a username, let alone a password, so not that one.
Currently on HQ level 9 and moon evel 4, probably needing to finish 1 more to move up. 52% complete. Challenges requiring virtual machines and terminals and bypassing login pages are becoming so frequent!
Reply 452
Don't have a username, let alone a password, so not that one.

I'm being so dumb rn, i think I'm blind!! Is it netcat?
Original post by non0
I'm being so dumb rn, i think I'm blind!! Is it netcat?

why don't you try it and find out?
Basically you need to change the Name to
Basically what you need to do is change the Name to "user" and the Value to "Yaka Matsu"
Enjoy.
can anyone help a gal with level 4/5?
hey guys i need help with the orion browser L5 C9. I'll help anyone with few of level 6 and below just pm me. And is anyone having problems in login into the game using the vm?
Reply 458
Original post by Mya_oty
can anyone help a gal with level 4/5?

Original post by Fatima3660
hey guys i need help with the orion browser L5 C9. I'll help anyone with few of level 6 and below just pm me. And is anyone having problems in login into the game using the vm?

Send me a PM and i can try to help.
Original post by Fatima3660

Yeah, I did

Latest

Trending

Trending