The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cod3tte
Seriously? You shouldn't stay inside because of these idiots.

I'm gonna carry on as normal. If they attack me, jokes on them because they're going to prison and I'll still be walking freely. They don't scare me.

What if they attack you and you end up with life changing injuries or dying? Then the joke won’t just be on them.

Original post by queenmeelzx
I'm shook. Who do these people think they are?

Muslim punishers.
Original post by edd522
Oh it's possibly a false flag, since Muslims like the OP spend their time looking for "attacks" on Muslims to feed their martyr complex.

It's on the news, some homes in Leicester, Sheffield, Bradford have receieved the letter.
Original post by Jesus Only God
What if they attack you and you end up with life changing injuries or dying? Then the joke won’t just be on them.

Muslim punishers.

You do realise the point of terrorism is to create fear and division far in excess of the effort and threat used?

Wouldnt you be more worried abut that guy at the moment currently on trial for trying to blow the tube train up. That was an actual threat and this is just a troll or small number if sad individuals armed with a printer and a lot of stamps.
Smh to the people are painting this as the OP attention grabbing.
Original post by TheEnchantress
https://tellmamauk.org/punish-muslim-day-letter-distributed-london/

This is so scary and worrying if this take place... 😨 It’s disgusting and just shocks me at how dark the real world is and how dangerous it is :frown: I mean we’re all humans and the fact that people are given points for bombing and throwing acid as if it’s a joke shows how much hate there is in the world 😰 #SpreadLove❤️

Spoiler

Before you go any further- muslims are no angels within the United Kingdom. You will find that this is people losing their **** with the government over the lack of action in regards to stopping terrorism, grooming gangs, acid attacks and organised crime all of which are attributed with muslim immigrants particularly within London. Is it right to be threatening muslims for the lack of a political solution? No. Is it right that a minority but still a substantial 23,000 muslims are on a terrorist watch list and could strike a terrorist attack on British soil at any moment? No, in honesty its a joke! - the 23,000 on this list should be taken in for questioning and should be deported if we can- or put in a special, high security jail- the treason deserves the death penalty but we will never bring that back. Let me make this clear i am not endorsing this behaviour but i can understand why people want to take action. Just in the last 12 months we have the following attacks on our soil

Westminster Bridge
Manchester Arena
London Bridge
Parsons Green

Terror police say we foiled at least 9 other attacks- pay attention to at least- this is the minimum they want to admit to- it is likely that there has been hundreds of plots considering 3,000 of the 23,000 need to be monitored on a 24/7 basis. I feel sorry for the intelligence services the amount of **** they have to put up with in regards to these 3,000 people.

You will find this is pretty much a empty threat to manage the uproar it will get- if this was a muslim sending threats to Christians and white people we will be laughing this off and not taking it seriously- I don't condone either side but I think that its understandable.
Original post by Cod3tte
Seriously? You shouldn't stay inside because of these idiots.

I'm gonna carry on as normal. If they attack me, jokes on them because they're going to prison and I'll still be walking freely. They don't scare me.

Don't worry our intelligence is quality- they will get the small group of people behind this- however it is harder to monitor the real 23,000 terrorists in the UK- the Muslim terrorists.
Original post by Fazzy_77
What has the world come to? This is just sickening. smh

You can not maintain that the motive behind this is not clear. In 2017 there was 4 islamic terrorist attacks one every 3 months- We are yet to see an attack this year but its a matter of not If but when. If you attack the majority in a nation when that group turns on you its game over. I see civil war within the next 5-10 years. Everything points at it. Lack of action to prevent terrorists from returning to the nation and detaining the ones who slip through the net is the reason we are talking about this. We had none of this from the first generation muslims in the 1960's and 1970's why? we have around 50,000 in population it is now nearer 4 million.
I'm quite shocked how many people are so quick to dismiss this as Muslims trying to play the victim. Those letters were posted through the letterboxes of various different cities as already mentioned and the counter terrorism branch are looking into it. In case you forgot the UK does have right wing extremist non Muslims too ready to kill Muslims for their cause.

It's almost like some people think something like this is impossible.
Original post by Stewpid
You can not maintain that the motive behind this is not clear. In 2017 there was 4 islamic terrorist attacks one every 3 months- We are yet to see an attack this year but its a matter of not If but when. If you attack the majority in a nation when that group turns on you its game over. I see civil war within the next 5-10 years. Everything points at it. Lack of action to prevent terrorists from returning to the nation and detaining the ones who slip through the net is the reason we are talking about this. We had none of this from the first generation muslims in the 1960's and 1970's why? we have around 50,000 in population it is now nearer 4 million.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you're trying to say that the Muslims are at fault for this. Nothing can justify this disgusting behaviour but if you think otherwise then there's no point in arguing.
Meh, it is just a bit of paper, pay no attention to it. Whoever wrote it and is sending it is a real sour coward.
A lot of my friends and I have already agreed that we're going to be staying in that day. You never know if some ******* decides to show their true colours and I don't want to risk getting hurt.
Original post by monkeyman0121
Meh, it is just a bit of paper, pay no attention to it. Whoever wrote it and is sending it is a real sour coward.

The letter will encourage islamophobes to take action. The writers may be cowards, but considering how many people the letter has been sent to, it's not difficult to imagine people actually taking action. Telling us to "pay no attention" to people threatening to harm us isn't helpful when we're fearing for our lives regularly.
Original post by Fazzy_77
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you're trying to say that the Muslims are at fault for this. Nothing can justify this disgusting behaviour but if you think otherwise then there's no point in arguing.

If that's what you want to think then that's your prerogative.

Series of questions i want simple yes/no

1.) Has Islam been responsible for 4 terrorist attacks in the last 12 months in the UK?
2.) Are we expected to watch our country go down the drain and do nothing?
3.) Should the government find the 23,000 terrorists and deport/imprison

Seriously without the terrorist attacks there would be no revenge mechanisms in place- I will maintain I can see the reason why natives want to take action- I don't fully support the motives of it but I think the government aren't doing enough to keep potential terrorists out of the country in particular ones who have fought for ISIS. No Islamic terror no reason for a revenge attack simple as that.
Reply 73
Original post by Stewpid

1.) Has Islam been responsible for 4 terrorist attacks in the last 12 months in the UK?

Seriously without the terrorist attacks there would be no revenge mechanisms in place- I will maintain I can see the reason why natives want to take action- I don't fully support the motives of it but I think the government aren't doing enough to keep potential terrorists out of the country in particular ones who have fought for ISIS. No Islamic terror no reason for a revenge attack simple as that.

Who are these 23,000 supposed terrorists? How do you know they have all committed terrorism, as I haven't heard authorities identify them... :curious:

This is so scary and worrying if this take place... 😨 It’s disgusting and just shocks me at how dark the real world is and how dangerous it is :frown: I mean we’re all humans and the fact that people are given points for bombing and throwing acid as if it’s a joke shows how much hate there is in the world 😰 #SpreadLove❤️

Spoiler

Spoiler

Surely is disgusting. If only we could all live in peace, but I guess war will never end by how it's looking currently.
It's so stupid. For points? Points for what?
Original post by k.n.h.
Who are these 23,000 supposed terrorists? How do you know they have all committed terrorism, as I haven't heard authorities identify them... :curious:

Intelligence chiefs have said that there 23,000+ Jihadhis in Britain, If you want a source take your pick
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=23%2C000+jihadhis+in+the+UK&oq=23%2C000+jihadhis+in+the+UK&aqs=chrome..69i57.9118j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

For the record the number is probably higher but thats just the ones they know about
Reply 78
Original post by Stewpid
Intelligence chiefs have said that there 23,000+ Jihadhis in Britain, If you want a source take your pick
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=23%2C000+jihadhis+in+the+UK&oq=23%2C000+jihadhis+in+the+UK&aqs=chrome..69i57.9118j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

For the record the number is probably higher but thats just the ones they know about

I'll take a look
Original post by Stewpid

1. No
2. No
3. If they are terrorists then yes

Islam is not responsible! You can't blame a whole religion for the inhumane acts of a few despicable individuals. Just because they call themselves muslims does not make them muslims. In fact, they are going against the religion and will be punished.

Latest

Trending

Trending