The Student Room Group

Young Pakistani Muslim.

Scroll to see replies

how old are you and if you're doing your a levels, what subjects are you doing?
Original post by anonymousxo98
That’s a tricky question. There are days my imaan is booming and others, where it’s really low. It’s hard to explain.

I know I sound like a robot but my subsequent sincere advice (to you and myself):

Surround yourself with beneficial company (even if it involves cutting off old friends), and put yourself in a conducive environment to maximise your learning, worship, faith and general happiness.

We are all young, but we are not guaranteed long lives or good health, so let us be more mature in our youth and make the most of it.
Original post by amarakhxn
how old are you and if you're doing your a levels, what subjects are you doing?

I’m 19, I completed A-levels last year and took a gap year.

I studied Politics&Goverment, English Language Businesss

And Applied Science.

Yourself?
Original post by Zamestaneh
I know I sound like a robot but my subsequent sincere advice (to you and myself):

Surround yourself with beneficial company (even if it involves cutting off old friends), and put yourself in a conducive environment to maximise your learning, worship, faith and general happiness.

We are all young, but we are not guaranteed long lives or good health, so let us be more mature in our youth and make the most of it.

Jazakh’allah khair! Lovely Advice, will take it into consideration.❤️
I’m 19, I completed A-levels last year and took a gap year.

I studied Politics&Goverment, English Language Businesss

And Applied Science.

Yourself?

omg super similar to my subjects!! I'm 17 and I'm studying Government and Politics, English lit and History :smile:
I really want to take a gap year but i don't know how to plan it out and stuff. What are you planning on doing at uni?
Original post by amarakhxn
omg super similar to my subjects!! I'm 17 and I'm studying Government and Politics, English lit and History :smile:
I really want to take a gap year but i don't know how to plan it out and stuff. What are you planning on doing at uni?

Oh lovely! How are you finding them?

My gap year was so unplanned and unprepared for, I made the choice of taking a gap year, two weeks before results day I think.

I’m planning on studying social work - have you got any idea what you’d like to study if you want to go to university?
Jazakh’allah khair! Lovely Advice, will take it into consideration.❤️

BarakAllahu Feek

Come onto the ISOC sometime InshaAllah - it is Ramadhan soon
Original post by Zamestaneh
BarakAllahu Feek

Come onto the ISOC sometime InshaAllah - it is Ramadhan soon

How do I join?haha
How do I join?haha

You have to do an assault course and go through an admissions test and then you have to... or you can just go to the following page:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4870668&page=222
Original post by Nerry
When are you getting married to your cousin?

Oh lovely. Very soon, yourself?
Original post by Nerry
When are you getting married to your cousin?

Lol you racist c***
Ask me whatever you like, yaar.☺️

Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer?
Original post by Blue_Cow
Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer?

Doctor or as my relatives would say ‘DAAAKTAR.”
Nothing wrong with adding abit of seasoning in your sexual lifestyle, aye?

is this actually for real? :eek4::eek: i mean i'm paki and i didn't even know chicken tikka had a masala (ignorant af) but condoms... wtf
Original post by amzyrads
is this actually for real? :eek4::eek: i mean i'm paki and i didn't even know chicken tikka had a masala (ignorant af) but condoms... wtf

You do know chicken masala.” Is a dish and not an actual masala🙄🙄🙄 & it was sarcasm darlin’, how would a chicken masala condom even work out?
You do know chicken masala.” Is a dish and not an actual masala🙄🙄🙄 & it was sarcasm darlin’, how would a chicken masala condom even work out?

oh crap was it actually. a-levels are draining my intelligence it ain't my fault. besides i wouldn't know about chicken tikkas or masalas too veggie for that
oh crap was it actually. a-levels are draining my intelligence it ain't my fault. besides i wouldn't know about chicken tikkas or masalas too veggie for that

Just blame a-levels why dontcha, aye?😴😴😂😂😂 & loool **** then, I guess tou wouldn’t 😅😅
Just blame a-levels why dontcha, aye?😴😴😂😂😂 & loool **** then, I guess tou wouldn’t 😅😅

are you doing a levels? it's actually a valid point (according to myself lol)
are you doing a levels? it's actually a valid point (according to myself lol)

I finished them last year. 🙃
I finished them last year. 🙃

oh fun times

Quick Reply

Latest