The Student Room Group

sleeping naked at uni?

in halls/shared residences.
opinions?
make sure your room is locked ig
Reply 2
Pretty standard. Why are you having doubts?
Reply 3
Original post by blawan
Pretty standard. Why are you having doubts?

I'm not haha I'm not at uni yet but my friends all think it would be a weird thing to do whereas I just thought it was pretty normal
nah its normal, just lock your room
Lock yr room definitely.

your flatmates wouldn't appreciate a cuck and meatball surprise
Reply 6
omg! never though of doing that, thanks xox
just lock your door, and if someone knocks, just look through the peephole to see if its a girl, and if it is, let them in, snuggle with them and just have sex. Sam e way with girls. YEAH!!!!!:hump::hump::hump:
Lok der dor g, too many dirty buggers walking baout
Reply 9
don't you think midnight is a bit too early? mabye 2am would be better
Original post by bjlikaboss
just lock your door, and if someone knocks, just look through the peephole to see if its a girl, and if it is, let them in, snuggle with them and just have sex. Sam e way with girls. YEAH!!!!!:hump::hump::hump:

I love how you assumed I was a guy :yawn:
Original post by Anonymous
I love how you assumed I was a guy :yawn:

Nah you could be a lesbian..

There’s no reason anyone would know that you sleep naked so I don’t see why it would be a problem. Just make sure you have something handy you can put on if there’s a fire alarm; tends to be a lot I’m student accommodation, and often in the middle of the night too!
Just lock the door!
I think lots of people sleep naked at uni. Just lock your door so no one stumbles in late at night. But the fire alarm point is a good one! Keep some clothes handy and make sure you're key is in the door/accessible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending