The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think some of humanity are losing their brains
Original post by Stewpid
Is there 2 billion people living here in the UK- thought not!

We had no problems in the 1960's and 1970's when the population of muslims was 30-50,000 it has now increased by 1000% and we have all sorts of problems. If it continues at this rate there will be 40 million muslims by 2076 if the trend value of 1000% increase every 58 years continues.

This adds zero value to the topic though.

Actually statistics show roughly 5% of the UK's population is Muslim. 5% of the UK's population is 328200. What did you say?

"I can tell you if you count the illegals the muslim population would be around 4 million."

Are there 4 million Muslims in the UK? Statistic's prove not! :redface:
Original post by Cod3tte
It is disgusting what happened at Ariana Grande's concert last year, I agree with you. It is absolutely absolutely slack of our government not being able to reach the attacker sooner, despite the fact he was reported several times, even by his own family.

What I'd like to question you about is calling the Muslims "the real terrorists". Ones that carry out attacks are terrorists, however are you suggesting this person or group of people who sent and condone this letter are not real terrorists?

Lets be clear as it doesn't seem to be sinking in

When i stated the "muslims which are the real terrorists" I cited the 23,000 Jihadhi's which our intelligence services are worried about. CTU/MI5 do not mince their words- they would not say there is 23000 plus if there wasn't
Original post by A.711
First of all mate, "go back to Islam" makes no sense. It's a religion not a country. You don't hear me saying "go back to Christianity"

People take things out of context and that's exactly what's happening with you! Ur blinded by ur hate towards Muslims....it's not ur effing country. You can't blame every Muslim in the world for "Isis" who do sh*t thinking their right! So stfu before u decide to bash a religion and a culture because I don't see any Muslim doing that to you. That's the difference between you and us; ur uneducated and blinded whereas we promote peace unlike you here.

Lol :rofl:

I love how muslims have become so aggravated that they don't see the trolliness of the comment
Next time you see someone writing something like that, ignore it. They are clearly gonna be too arrogant to accept whatever you write, and if you don't answer back then they will be discouraged from saying this s***
Original post by Stewpid
Lets be clear as it doesn't seem to be sinking in

When i stated the "muslims which are the real terrorists" I cited the 23,000 Jihadhi's which our intelligence services are worried about. CTU/MI5 do not mince their words- they would not say there is 23000 plus if there wasn't

I am aware of that but you called these anti-Muslim people, "a small group of people" and referred to the 23,000 Muslims as real terrorists. Yes, the 23,000 who cause terror are real terrorists, I agree with you and condemn them. Why didn't you call the "small group of people" terrorists? Are they not real terrorists?
Original post by Stewpid
Lets give you some proper answers then

Hitler may have been Anti religion and reponsible for killing jews in the holocaust but he was not radicalised by a religion so that whole point is irrelevant. Most Atheists don't care about religion Hitler hated jews the one thing he has in common with muslims. Hitler was a leader of a fascist state his people had no say but to implement his policies the muslims who commit terror attacks have an option. Yes Hitler was a bad individual but i was criticising the belief system and the fact we have that many terrorists we dont know how to monitor it- not the actual worshippers. To me it sounds like questioning a belief system is now being anti that belief system. Up to yet i have stated facts and have triggered people.

Blair went to Iraq on flawed intelligence again Blair was a leader of a nation had a huge majority in the commons and could get through pretty much anything more Christian Brits was against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but it seems that didn't matter Blair decided to help out his long term mate Bush.

I never said all muslims are responsible for terror attacks so well done you managed to take my post out of context i stated a factually correct statement that it is easier to monitor 20, maximum 100 people who are sending out hoax mail then what it is 23,000 Jihadhi's

Blair referred to the role of his Christian faith, played a part in his decision on going to the Iraq war. Does this make Christianity responsible for a war based on a lie?
Original post by Cod3tte
Actually statistics show roughly 5% of the UK's population is Muslim. 5% of the UK's population is 328200. What did you say?

"I can tell you if you count the illegals the muslim population would be around 4 million."

Are there 4 million Muslims in the UK? Statistic's prove not! :redface:

Censuses don't include illegals
Original post by Stewpid
Censuses don't include illegals

Of course they do. If you've broken the law, you're still a follower of your religion and a British citizen. Of course they do.
Original post by Cod3tte
Blair referred to the role of his Christian faith, played a part in his decision on going to the Iraq war. Does this make Christianity responsible for a war based on a lie?

No. Christians did not decide Blair decided for us- everyday Muslims choose to do there terror attacks there is a difference we have no control over what parliament states. I haven't blamed all Muslims for the terrorist attacks and terrorist activity just the 23,000 MI5 and CTU refer to
Read my original post

Illegals are not included in our population- we don't know about them and do not have an address on record.

Original post by Cod3tte
Of course they do. If you've broken the law, you're still a follower of your religion and a British citizen. Of course they do.
Original post by Cod3tte

Appreciate you backing Islam :smile: but there's no point arguing with ignorants like this person.
Original post by Stewpid
Read my original post

Illegals are not included in our population- we don't know about them and do not have an address on record.

Oh you mean illegal immigrants?

Well, if we don't know about them then how are you so sure there is four million of them?
Original post by Stewpid
No. Christians did not decide Blair decided for us- everyday Muslims choose to do there terror attacks there is a difference we have no control over what parliament states. I haven't blamed all Muslims for the terrorist attacks and terrorist activity just the 23,000 MI5 and CTU refer to

Muslims do not decide for other Muslims to carry out the attacks.

And I'm not saying that all Christians are responsible for the Iraq war, I'm questioning you on whether you think Christianity was responsible for the Iraq war. This isn't my opinion, to be clear, I am questioning you.

I partly agree with you. Christians did not decide, Blair decided but Blair did follow the Christian faith. Therefore is Christianity, not the Christian people, but Christianity, responsible for the Iraq war?
Reply 113
Original post by Cod3tte
Oh you mean illegal immigrants?

Well, if we don't know about them then how are you so sure there is four million of them?

Just leave it because the truth is we just can't win.
Let's just accept the fact that "you,me and all the other Muslims are terrorists" ☺️😂

NOTE THE SARCASM

Stay blessed x
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by farahhh24
The letter will encourage islamophobes to take action. The writers may be cowards, but considering how many people the letter has been sent to, it's not difficult to imagine people actually taking action. Telling us to "pay no attention" to people threatening to harm us isn't helpful when we're fearing for our lives regularly.

Even if people were to go out and do something like this it would be so hard to avoid some of these things even if you did pay attention. (Obviously, if you are in a secluded place and there is a person there you would pay attention and leave.) What I meant by not paying attention is don't pay attention to the letter, not the surroundings. (Basically, don't comment on it at all, as then you are letting them win since they just want more and more publicity.)
Original post by Fazzy_77
Appreciate you backing Islam :smile: but there's no point arguing with ignorants like this person.

Thanks, I tried repping your post but it wouldn't let me :smile:
Original post by Cod3tte
Muslims do not decide for other Muslims to carry out the attacks.

And I'm not saying that all Christians are responsible for the Iraq war, I'm questioning you on whether you think Christianity was responsible for the Iraq war. This isn't my opinion, to be clear, I am questioning you.

I partly agree with you. Christians did not decide, Blair decided but Blair did follow the Christian faith. Therefore is Christianity, not the Christian people, but Christianity, responsible for the Iraq war?

That's like saying all Muslims are to blame because terrorists within ISIS are immorally killing innocent people.. There are such things as fake Christians. Those who portray that they are Christians yet God knows in their heart that they are not. And I don't know about Islam but I presume they say something similar. Christianity isn't to blame. It is the person. Not the faith. Because the faith does not teach us to take revenge on other people. It teaches us to trust that our God will do justice to them.
Original post by ElyLaw99
That's like saying all Muslims are to blame because terrorists within ISIS are immorally killing innocent people.. There are such things as fake Christians. Those who portray that they are Christians yet God knows in their heart that they are not. And I don't know about Islam but I presume they say something similar. Christianity isn't to blame. It is the person. Not the faith. Because the faith does not teach us to take revenge on other people. It teaches us to trust that our God will do justice to them.

That’s the point she was making. We shouldn’t punish muslims or christians or any group of people for the actions of extremists.
Original post by cat_mac
That’s the point she was making. We shouldn’t punish muslims or christians or any group of people for the actions of extremists.

It was a bad example and explanation though.

An abortion clinic bombing would have been better.
Reply 119
Original post by ReadySalted28
I'm MUSLIM. I LOVE EVERYONE for the sake of Allah.
But the Quran says that Allah does not love disbelievers.

It also says that hate and enmity for disbelivers is a good example for Muslims to follow.

So you don't love everyone "for the sake of Allah". You love them because of your innate human empathy.
Just sayin' like.

Latest