The Student Room Group

condoms

Boys, what kind of condoms do you like to use? Girls, what kind of condoms do you think work best?
not sure if Cars and Motoring is the best place to find out

:hmmmm2:
I literally did a double take when I saw this thread title in this forum.

Have a like for that.
Original post by bjlikaboss
Boys, what kind of condoms do you like to use? Girls, what kind of condoms do you think work best?

1) Ones that fit are usually the best
2) Not a female but I’d imagine they’d also say ones that fit 🤷*♂️
Get one of those glow in the dark condoms
Reply 5
Uhhhh..... moved to Advice on Everyday Issues...
Original post by the bear

you ride cars and pump motors :yy:

Anyway I use durex in emergency situations like quickly running shop, but if I prepare I use skyn and lube

Skyn is the Gucci of condoms :pee:
girls I been with say durex is too thick and rubbery however I like that because it means the **** is durable and wont get her preggrs but I doubt girls on tsr will confirm or deny this for you OP lol
Skyn large.
Original post by the bear

Perhaps he thought there might be different answers depending on the size of his car :tongue:

[video="youtube;C6O0QL3bXh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6O0QL3bXh8[/video]
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by winterscoming
Perhaps he thought there might be different answers depending on the size of his car :tongue:

[video="youtube;C6O0QL3bXh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6O0QL3bXh8[/video]

Lol i never seen that add before. It does clear up a lot why my friends brought minis now thought, sorta feel sorry for them :frown:
Keep it simple. Anything gimmicky is a bit of a turn off for me. I don’t want a strawberry or super ribbed penis. It indicates to me that you need help in that department and your penis isn’t sufficient. Only time gimmicks are acceptable are when you’re more comfortable with your partner as it can be quite funny and spice things up. But by that point I’d rather you lost the condom anyway.
Reply 12
Skyn large. Same width as Durex standard but better shape/material.
Reply 13
All i'll say is. The pasante ones are terrible. It's like asda own brand level of quality. Do you self a favour and never use them. Not to mention their sizing and fit makes it feel like your man sausage is being strangled to death.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RandomName12311
Lol i never seen that add before. It does clear up a lot why my friends brought minis now thought, sorta feel sorry for them :frown:

Surely the ones who bought minis have got nothing to feel sorry about? :wink:

Quick Reply