The Student Room Group

Do girls like Nice Guys or Douchebags?

Asking college girls what type of men they like... Nice Guys or A holes. What is your preference? Comment below!
[video="youtube;vMxuIkF1poQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMxuIkF1poQ[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Who would say they like a douchebag tho?
Original post by FreeTheNip
Asking college girls what type of men they like... Nice Guys or A holes. What is your preference? Comment below!
[video="youtube;vMxuIkF1poQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMxuIkF1poQ[/video]

Don't tell me you're a r/niceguy
Reply 3
Are there only two options? Who judges whether these guys are naughty or nice, is Santa publishing his list to help us girls out?
Reply 4
Original post by IndieEll
Who would say they like a douchebag tho?

Cos people say the good looking ones r douchebags
Women generally prefer pricks to overly nice guys. But prick doesn't mean treating her like ****, just like guys who will tease her and be a bit cocky etc.

It does have a better effect.

Then again, if you take enough (but not TOO much) MDMA you can pull anyone and you'll also be really nice. You won't be a "nice guy", but you'll be warm and friendly, and that's actually even BETTER. So I guess it really doesn't matter so long as you're confident and not a doormat.
They like attractive, high-status, interesting guys

This isn't shocking information.
Reply 7
Arse holes all the way. Nice guys are dull.
I've known girls who said they broke up with their boyfriends because they 'didn't say "no" enough' and let them make all the plans without question. But I've also known girls who fell for a soppy facebook messages and incessant gifts along with other displays of affection. It's a crapshoot as far as I'm concerned. The flirty, attractive, sexually confident girls (generally) tend to like the *******s while the cute, dependable, demure types like 'nice guys'
I'm learning from here:wink:
Girls dont like nice guys cause they think they're boring, thats why they go for chav's or those pricks with polo ralph shirts, basically essex boys
I vote for a third option.

It should be called 'hump and dumpers'.

All in favour, say Aye!
Original post by JDieMstr
I vote for a third option.

It should be called 'hump and dumpers'.

All in favour, say Aye!

Bye.
Original post by Less(e/o)n
Bye.

Ahahahahaah... I was joking lol chillax.

The thread starter really made it seem like he was one of these so called "Nice guys" by the wording of the title.

So, how was your day?
Reply 14
According to a government funded scientific research, there was a positive correlation between balls size and attraction from girls.
Reply 15
Original post by Juvilation
Girls dont like nice guys cause they think they're boring, thats why they go for chav's or those pricks with polo ralph shirts, basically essex boys

That's not true, girls like nice guys that finish last.
Reply 16
Original post by StBlackOps2Cel
Don't tell me you're a r/niceguy

You're such a niceguyphobic ! We have rights , herd of it ?
Original post by Irman.g
That's not true, girls like nice guys that finish last.

depends on the girl
Original post by cat_mac
Are there only two options? Who judges whether these guys are naughty or nice, is Santa publishing his list to help us girls out?

Omg i just clocked that most girls just take a leaf out of Santa's books when it comes to guys
Ohhhhh, that makes sense now
Honestly I love a balance between the two. If he's nice to me all the time I think I'd get bored. I like when guys are ********s sometimes but not when it's intentional to hurt me. Yanno like teasing and stuff, taking the mick out of you, keeping it playful and light hearted but not like they're trying to deeply offend you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending