The Student Room Group

I sabotage my own relationships?

Hey, I have only been in two relationships and i ended both for no real good reason. I am trying to get back in to the dating scene again after 2 years now and i cant seem to be able to sustain an conversation i have no idea if its just my *****y personality or if its me not replying in a couple days because i dont use my phone as often as i should.

I would just like some advice on where to start with dating and how can i stop sabotaging my own relationships?
Hey! i'd be happy to help but i need a bit more info than you provided? your more than welcome to pm me if you want!
why do I feel like someones trying to take a dig at me with this thread....
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I have only been in two relationships and i ended both for no real good reason. I am trying to get back in to the dating scene again after 2 years now and i cant seem to be able to sustain an conversation i have no idea if its just my *****y personality or if its me not replying in a couple days because i dont use my phone as often as i should.

I would just like some advice on where to start with dating and how can i stop sabotaging my own relationships?

If someone takes a couple days to reply to me then f them. If I'm not on your list of priorities then cba. I don't want time wasters.
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
why do I feel like someones trying to take a dig at me with this thread....

Doesn't fit with your username
Original post by showaeski
Doesn't fit with your username

What’s that supposed to mean?
Literally OP has described me to the finest detail, it’s spooky af
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
What’s that supposed to mean?

Your username suggests you're always on your phone
Original post by showaeski
Your username suggests you're always on your phone

That’s not what I was in this thread about
Original post by Anonymous
If someone takes a couple days to reply to me then f them. If I'm not on your list of priorities then cba. I don't want time wasters.

I'm not glued to my phone 24/7; but I agree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending