The Student Room Group

How is first year almost over?!

This week is the last week of being taught new content in lectures. How has it gone so fast? I feel like I've only been at uni a few weeks. Next week I have an MCT, and then after that exams. Then it's over. I have less than 3 months until I move out of uni. What is happening with the time?! I'm not prepared for it to be over. I need more time.
Same bruh

Mans a third year

I need more time too :frown:((((((
It could be worse, you could be in final year. Next week is my last week of teaching ever.
Reply 3
im in my third year, finish in october
Original post by DrawTheLine
This week is the last week of being taught new content in lectures. How has it gone so fast? I feel like I've only been at uni a few weeks. Next week I have an MCT, and then after that exams. Then it's over. I have less than 3 months until I move out of uni. What is happening with the time?! I'm not prepared for it to be over. I need more time.

Welcome to this feeling.

It will never go away.

:bubbles:
I'm nearly 2 thirds of the way through my masters, and I can't quite believe how fast the time has gone by!
Good, sooner this uni **** is over the better
Original post by DrawTheLine

My degree is 5-years and although this past academic year has gone fast, it feels like the day I get to put the post-nominals MInf (Hons) after my name is a lifetime away...
Yep, I'm near the end of third year and I still can't believe first year is over!

I don't want to adult :cry:
Original post by SHUGURU
Yep, I'm near the end of third year and I still can't believe first year is over!

I don't want to adult :cry:

Do a PhD and enter the post-doc trap :ahee:
Original post by Blue_Cow
Do a PhD and enter the post-doc trap :ahee:

I'm very seriously considering it right now!!
Original post by PhoenixFortune
I'm nearly 2 thirds of the way through my masters, and I can't quite believe how fast the time has gone by!

Same, teaching on mine is just about over and it feels like it was only yesterday all this started. To be fair, it feels like only yesterday I was a fresher looking ahead to 3 years of study. Time flies ...
Time waits for nobody.:cool:
[video="youtube;5EMRjZi6Kxk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMRjZi6Kxk[/video]
Original post by Notoriety
Same, teaching on mine is just about over and it feels like it was only yesterday all this started. To be fair, it feels like only yesterday I was a fresher looking ahead to 3 years of study. Time flies ...

I have only had 1 lecture in the past three weeks due to reading week and strike action, but I got 2 lectures next week, and 4 weeks after Easter. This semester in particular has gone like the wind because of all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending