The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Wired_1800
What? Useful idiot to whom?

I dont think you actually understand the point that you made. Those people banned from the UK were known to have racist, islamophobic, far-right views that threatened the safety of certain communities in this country.

But we aren’t going to ban Muslims who have anti-Jewish views or Jewish people that have anti-white views lol. They were banned because they were white and they told the truth, which is a dangerous combination of factors for the (((International))) EU and British government.
Reply 41
Original post by GenialGermanGent
Interesting that a majority of you lot voted Leave then on the back of a campaign that did nothing but spread hatred, and that Britain is far from pulling its weight in the refugee crisis, turning away traumatized people fleeing from terror and war.

****ing hypocrites, truly the laughing stock of Europe.

Well why would we need to? You guys in Germany seem to have the situation perfectly under control. :mmm:
Reply 42
Original post by Katepower17
No they dont. TBH outside of the UK, the rest of the world isnt really arsed about Brexit. The UK is once again thinking it is greater and more important than it actually is.

They clearly do care, or else the EU wouldn’t be so scared of the fact that smaller countries who they’ve been ****ing over for months will wake up and the system will be dissolved.
Original post by Yabbot
1. I would rather cling to my history than have it enriched by migrants

Ah, the words of a true xenophobe and racist. Thanks for exposing yourself.

Original post by Yabbot

2. The thought of a prosperous Britain after Brexit kill you Germans inside, as it is bye bye to the EU dictatorship as other countries follow suit.

It doesn't kill me, the economic success of the UK has no bearing on me. It's pretty much proven at this point that the UK will not prosper after Brexit, the EU will make sure of that. Furthermore, the EU is thriving, easily outgrowing Britain, so why would any other countries leave? EU approval ratings are pretty good all across the EU anyway, it's just the arrogant, nationalist, xenophobic half of Britain that wanted out, and it'll cost them dear.

Original post by Yabbot

3. Because Theresa May is a moron who is paid by EU officials and will do everything in her power to halt Brexit, or give us a "soft" Brexit.

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?

Original post by Yabbot

I personally speak 4 languages and am learning 2 others.

Good for youuuu! Strange that you're such a hardened, ignorant nationalist anyway!

Original post by Yabbot

Languages are quite hard to learn to a competent level and many people in this country don’t know many because of our dilapidated comprehensive system that our government cooked up to make people learn stuff they don’t need to learn or don’t want to learn in order to pad the school rankings, and so there’s is no time for language learning.

No, Brits are just lazy and think their language is spoken everywhere anyway. Just one reason why so few move to countries where English isn't the official language to broaden their cultural horizon - if more did that, the referendum would've had a different outcome.
Original post by jdddd
Well then shut up, you troll.

Nah, I'd rather rub it in and embarrass ignorant, xenophobic nationalists like you.

Original post by jdddd

I bet you're from the UK and not Germany😂 Couldn't even cite you one German newspaper, you've been reading alot in the UK to say you're not upset and you don't care. Bless your heart troll.

Sure, because all Brits on here would be able to read German newspaper articles... the facts that prove that Brexit is an idiotic mistake are reported all around the world in the same manner anyway, I am just choosing the sources that are closest to home for you lot.
Original post by Yabbot
A classic stupid diatribe from a stupid Marxist German. Unlike Germany and France, the rest of the free world actually applauds us for standing up to the EU bureaucrats. And we are uneducated and xenophobic for emancipating ourselves from never ending streams of migrants coming in and faceless EU lawmakers? Yes, exactly what a true German follower of Merkel would say; anyone that goes against the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is a racist and xenophobe lmao! Go back to the place from where you crawled out from and stay there like the garbage you are.

nah I dont think so. Other than Trump and his supporters, everyone in the Europe and the world in general is laughing at brexit atm
Reply 46
Sure, because all Brits on here would be able to read German newspaper articles... the facts that prove that Brexit is an idiotic mistake are reported all around the world in the same manner anyway, I am just choosing the sources that are closest to home for you lot.

I know you're a troll. Calling me all names under the sun, shows who is upset doesn't it? You're not German. German on an English student thread site😂 We are so uneducated, you're on our students thread site? Makes sense😂 Xenophobic, but have friends of all races, ethnic background hahaha bless ya cotton socks ya fool.
Reply 47
Original post by earth_lord
nah I dont think so. Other than Trump and his supporters, everyone in the Europe and the world in general is laughing at brexit atm

Are they? The Saudis signing a huge deal with us and the Italians? They aren't happy with the EU? Oh, yeah, include the Austrians and Swedes in that mix too. Russia is laughing at the EU because of Brexit lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 48
1. Exposing yourself again as a Marxist. Not responding to arguments, just pointless ad hominem which don’t affect me.2. Well it clearly is killing you inside as you felt the need to disparage people who voted for freedom without even bothering to consider why they did so. 3. Nope. Just an observant person. She has forgotten that we elected her to serve US.4. Lmao5. Not true.
Reply 49
Original post by Wōden
Well why would we need to? You guys in Germany seem to have the situation perfectly under control. :mmm:

Hahaha perfect
Reply 50
Original post by Harold98
If you think this country is a joke feel free to leave. This country has a proud history of standing up to fascists and those who want to spread hatred, and we have a proud history of welcoming those in need and who want to come here.

And the reason why Salman Abedi was allowed to return to the UK is because he's a British citizen, unlike Lauren Southern, who is a foreigner.

I'm sorry, but we really don't. Mass immigration, particularly from outside of Europe, is only a very recent phenomenon in our history. Pre-WW2, the public would never have tollerated it. And most of the British public still don't care for it today, polls consistently show this.

Openly advocating for immigration is pretty much political suicide in this country, even Corbyn knows this and himself calls for a reduction in immigration.
Nah, I'd rather rub it in and embarrass ignorant, xenophobic nationalists like you.

How can you say that brexit is a bad idea when you arrest and ban people who give the truth, the uncomfortable truth that would make people vote for Brexit?
Original post by Wōden
I'm sorry, but we really don't. Mass immigration, particularly from outside of Europe, is only a very recent phenomenon in our history. Pre-WW2, the public would never have tollerated it. And most of the British public still don't care for it today, polls consistently show this.

Nope. "Mass immigration" was going on before world war 2. You are right though. There were alot of racists back then as well.

How many Reichsma.. I mean euros is Mutti Merkel giving to you to spew lies and attack England, you are the perfect little German, willing to follow a leader blindly and willing to attack England, you know how that went for you twice in a row and it seems Germany once again is on a path to try and ruin Europe again, good luck with that as you have failed before and once again we will not stand whilst this happens.

Your union is looking shaky and we will be able to prove to all that out of the Reich is far better than being a puppet of Germany.

I am afraid the last time you had a moderatly succesful system of politcal puppets was the Holy Roman Empire but it seems that that was often ruled by your far smarter and currently far more politically smart Austrians, we can only hope for a reverse anschluss.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Nope. "Mass immigration" was going on before world war 2. You are right though. There were alot of racists back then as well.

It really was not, I mean sure it was considered "mass" for the time but it is not near the consistancy and size of todays immigration

lol no, where’s your source for that because I’m looking at migration watch and it says you couldn’t be further from the truth
Original post by Yabbot
But we aren’t going to ban Muslims who have anti-Jewish views or Jewish people that have anti-white views lol. They were banned because they were white and they told the truth, which is a dangerous combination of factors for the (((International))) EU and British government.

This is non-sense which I will not dignify with a response. I am Jewish btw, so i disagree with that comment.
Original post by AperfectBalance
It really was not, I mean sure it was considered "mass" for the time but it is not near the consistancy and size of todays immigration

Well of course the numbers are bigger now. Everything is. They have been getting bigger since the economic revolutions of the past 600 years

You are not advocating a return to fedalism are you? I would rather live in a high population economy combined with high producitivty so I don't have to toil in a field.

As usual it is leftists who are the ones actually defending capitalist developments.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well of course the numbers are bigger now. Everything is. They have been getting bigger since the economic revolutions of the past 600 years

You are not advocating a return to fedalism are you? I would rather live in a high population economy combined with high producitivty so I don't have to toil in a field.

As usual it is leftists who are the ones actually defending capitalist developments.

Feudalism didn’t end in 1997, when mass migration began.

Percentage wise, migration has increased massively in the last couple of decades

High population results in the value of labour being very low, resulting in poor working conditions and disincentivises technological innovation which would otherwise automate work processes, further increase qol and push humanity onwards.
Original post by D3LLI5
Feudalism didn’t end in 1997, when mass migration began.

Strong grasp of migration history you have there.

Latest

Trending

Trending