The Student Room Group

Am I gonna get sacked?

So I'm working as a waitress in a hotel and have been there for 2 months now and it hasnt been going well and now they have only given me two days this week when I'm meant to be working full time and there is a new girl thats just started and they've given her 5 days and now I feel like they're gonna sack me what shall I do??
Reply 1
Original post by cherlloydfan
So I'm working as a waitress in a hotel and have been there for 2 months now and it hasnt been going well and now they have only given me two days this week when I'm meant to be working full time and there is a new girl thats just started and they've given her 5 days and now I feel like they're gonna sack me what shall I do??

Well if there’s anything to do to improve your performance at work then that would be my best advice. If you’re trying your best and this just isn’t for you then maybe consider resigning. Employers don’t tend to want to fire people and they’d usually rather that you resigned if it came down to it as that is far more amicable. Keep trying your best and see where you go but I’m sure if this doesn’t work out that there are plenty of other job opportunities for you.

Quick Reply