The Student Room Group

Are there any Irish people on here who would be willing to complete a survey?

Hi,

I'm currently doing an online survey about variation in English. I need 40 Irish participants (From Dublin and Limerick) to complete my survey for my dissertation. You need to be between the ages of 19-25.

I'm offering a prize draw of a £15 amazon voucher once all 40 submissions have been completed.

If you know anyone who can complete this survey please let me know and if you yourself are Irish then please can you let me know which city you're from?

PLEASE ONLY PUT YOUR LOCATION AS DUBLIN OR LIMERICK, IRELAND.

Thanks!
Natalie
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by natz96
Hi,

I'm currently doing an online survey about variation in English. I need 40 Irish participants to complete my survey for my dissertation. You need to be between the ages of 19-25.

I'm offering a prize draw of a £15 amazon voucher once all 40 submissions have been completed.

If you know anyone who can complete this survey please let me know and if you yourself are Irish then please can you let me know which city you're from?

Thanks!
Natalie

Yo. County Wicklow lad here.
Reply 2
Original post by CastCuraga
Yo. County Wicklow lad here.

Hi,

Here's the link to my survey: https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/variation-in-english-copy
The password is: Anglia1996

The survey is about attitudes towards different varieties of English so please be 100% honest with your ratings!

Thanks! If you have a survey for me to complete please let me know:smile:
Reply 3
bump
Original post by natz96
Hi,

I'm currently doing an online survey about variation in English. I need 40 Irish participants to complete my survey for my dissertation. You need to be between the ages of 19-25.

Thanks!
Natalie

I'm from Northern Ireland so technically British and don't think I can help? otherwise I would! Sorry
Reply 5
Original post by hollieirwin19
I'm from Northern Ireland so technically British and don't think I can help? otherwise I would! Sorry

Hi, Yeah sorry! They need to be from Southern Ireland
Reply 6
bump
Reply 7
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending