The Student Room Group

Love Everyone day.

Hello all, peace be with you/ Namaste/ Sasrikaal/ Marhaba/ Bonjour/Ola/Salut.

In light of recent events in the news in accordance to the 'punish a Muslim day' there has been a turnaround of this in which individuals are given a point for doing positive actions towards Muslims and Non-Muslims. Yes I added that in because I am for inclusiveness. Its the complete opposite but its filled with endless rewards.
That said all religions and humanity should be celebrated not just Muslims.

*This thread was made to alert individuals that humanity is nice and they do come together in other individuals distress to assist one another*.

I comprehend that such can be contradictory given that Islamophobia is on the upsurge however goodness goes a long way. :h:.

Dont do it just for Muslims. Do it for humanity.

So it should be love everyone and every religion day every day. Not catered towards one religion at all. I definatley do not agree with that.

" We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us." Jo cox.

Spoiler

This has not been given much attention as much focus as the punish a Muslim day one and I can comprehend as to why.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nah this is just a mockery.

You expect me to love some random man with a beard because man is Muslim?

Don't take the biscuit.
This has not been given much attention as much focus as the punish a Muslim day one and I can comprehend as to why.

It's attention seeking shite.

In light of recent events in the news in accordance to the 'punish a Muslim day'

Do we know who made the letter yet?
Original post by Fasihs Bodyguard
Nah this is just a mockery.

You expect me to love some random man with a beard because man is Muslim?

Don't take the biscuit.

Thats why I made it generic. Catering it to all parties and not just one religion as such.

Then again, would you really want to see a Muslim punished for being a Muslim? A jew punished for being a Jew? A christian punished for being a Christian?
Original post by Wilfred Little
It's attention seeking shite.

Do we know who made the letter yet?

Yes I am aware, that it is a publicity stunt.

I dont know about the 'punish a Muslim day' but for this one the twitter team came up with the idea as stated in the article itself.
we don't need this , we are all the same being

whoever sent the hate mail was just butthurt
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Hello all,

In light of recent events in the news in accordance to the 'punish a Muslim day' there has been a turnaround of this in which individuals are given a point for doing positive actions towards Muslims and Non-Muslims. Yes I added that in because I am for inclusiveness. Its the complete opposite but its filled with endless rewards.

Dont do it just for Muslims. Do it for humanity.

" We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us." Jo cox.

Spoiler

Why should be have a day dedicated to loving a member of one particular religion, when we should really be having a day appreciating a combination of religions which have symbiotically coexisted with each other. A diverse specturm of cultural backrounds and traditions should be the main ethos of a celebration, and instead of targeting one religion it is more important appreciating all. Please stop trying be relevant and restoring false glory, in being a protector of a religion, it does not help thinking that you want your religion to be superior or try to make good from something "supposedly bad?". Don't play the victimn card, since those who do are the ones who reinforce stereotypes...
Love a Human Day...?
Thats why I made it generic. Catering it to all parties and not just one religion as such.

Then again, would you really want to see a Muslim punished for being a Muslim? A jew punished for being a Jew? A christian punished for being a Christian?

Nah don't mock it!

The to do list is throwing coloured flowers on Muslims walking pass on the pavement, and buying them a cake!

I am not about to do that for some random stranger.

Plus I live in North London, it's packed full of neckbeards up here.
Original post by Science99999
Why should be have a day dedicated to loving a member of one particular religion, when we should really be having a day appreciating a combination of religions which have symbiotically coexisted with each other. A diverse specturm of cultural backrounds and traditions should be the main ethos of a celebration, and instead of targeting one religion it is more important appreciating all. Please stop trying be relevant and restoring false glory, in being a protector of a religion, it does not help thinking that you want your religion to be superior or try to make good from something "supposedly bad?". Don't play the victimn card, since those who do are the ones who reinforce stereotypes...

I have already stated such in my OP. I am not being reclusive to other religions but I am shining a light towards the goodness and appreciating that others were mature enough to turn the situation around. If it was any other Abrahamic religion I would have highlighted upon this too. This has nothing to do with me being a Muslim.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Love a Human Day...?

Of course. Humans should all be appreciated! :smile:. It should be everyday. Not only one day though!

This is in retaliation to the recent scandal on the news.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Love a Human Day...?

Love humanity everyday :smile:
I have already stated such in my OP. I am not being reclusive to other religions but I am shining a light towards the goodness and appreciating that others were mature enough to turn the situation around. If it was any other Abrahamic religion I would have highlighted upon this too. This has nothing to do with me being a Muslim.

Then this post is irrelevant since such a day is ridiculously stupid, opens to more prejudice and most importantly degrades other religions, especially judasism. Although I may be an atheist, the Jews suffered the most throughout history, being victimn and scapegoated across every continent and being made to do unpopular or hazardous jobs. We should be celebrating their resilence and determination when coping with desperate situations, however not specifically, but creating a day of remembrance and a celebration of moral values.

There should not be a focus on islam, I don't see why. It is one of the fastest growing religions, (High birth rates) and the 2nd largest. We should really be supporting the religions with smaller follower counts, such as Sikhsm, Jainism and Buddhism; these are such wonderful religions (Dharmic religions are so beautiful their philosophy is poetic and much calmer)
Of course. Humans should all be appreciated! :smile:. It should be everyday. Not only one day though!

This is in retaliation to the recent scandal on the news.

Aight cool humans need to be appreciated I feel you.

But big man ting!

Man is not throwing no multi coloured flowers on someone because they human, that's extreme!

Are you mad?
Please close this thread, the OP is duplicating threads starting with "Love a muslim day", however clearly the ethos is centred towards islam, the OP is trying to be inclusive. Are you trying to make a joke? This is pathetic.
Then this post is irrelevant since such a day is ridiculously stupid, opens to more prejudice and most importantly degrades other religions, especially judasism. Although I may be an atheist, the Jews suffered the most throughout history, being victimn and scapegoated across every continent and being made to do unpopular or hazardous jobs. We should be celebrating their resilence and determination when coping with desperate situations, however not specifically, but creating a day of remembrance and a celebration of moral values.

There should not be a focus on islam, I don't see why. It is one of the fastest growing religions, (High birth rates) and the 2nd largest. We should really be supporting the religions with smaller follower counts, such as Sikhsm, Jainism and Buddhism; these are such wonderful religions (Dharmic religions are so beautiful their philosophy is poetic and much calmer)

See, heres the thing. Islam is always in a negative scope. Theres always 95% of the time something on the news in regards to Islam. The 'punish a Muslim day' is recent and quite horrendous. Hence the aim of this thread. However that said I would do the same if any other religions got hatred.

Many religions have suffered over the years unfortunately and that can only be resolved by uniting as one. Standing our grounds despite the differences one has suffered over the years.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion at the minute. Islam is second.
Please close this thread, the OP is duplicating threads starting with "Love a muslim day", however clearly the ethos is centred towards islam, the OP is trying to be inclusive. Are you trying to make a joke? This is pathetic.

You clearly have not read my OP. This is in retort to 'Punish a Muslim day' scandal. Like I said in my OP, Its all inclusive and I appericate everyone from all religions. I am not siding with anything, I thought I would bring such to light because it has not being highlighted upon yet.

Its all about humanity and appreciation of all religions. :h:.

It is a bit silly to say that one ethnic/religious group has suffered more than anyone else throughout history. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Kurds etc have been victims of hate throughout history as well. Ever heard of the Bosnian Genocide, Nanking Massacre, Armenian Genocide?

We should be supporting any group that is being unfairly persecuted, regardless of ethnicity or religion because that is what it means to show humanity.
Original post by Lastone123
It is a bit silly to say that one ethnic/religious group has suffered more than anyone else throughout history. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Kurds etc have been victims of hate throughout history as well. Ever heard of the Bosnian Genocide, Nanking Massacre, Armenian Genocide?

We should be supporting any group that is being unfairly persecuted, regardless of ethnicity or religion because that is what it means to show humanity.

I wasn't going to name every single one was I.... I named the one most recognisable.
You clearly have not read my OP. This is in retort to 'Punish a Muslim day' scandal. Like I said in my OP, Its all inclusive and I appericate everyone from all religions. I am not siding with anything, I thought I would bring such to light because it has not being highlighted upon yet.

Its all about humanity and appreciation of all religions. :h:.

You named the thread "love a muslim day", and then changed it. This is evident because it clearly states that you have edited your message. Stop trying to be fake...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending