The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
hey! can u specify which course this interview is for? If it is for medicine, I could give you some tips - because I just did my interview this march and I got in! Currently a first year med student!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Bristol is beautiful! I feel really home and it is a very diverse place! Thank you! Oh! I am sorry I am unable to give you any tips - but I can ask a friend for you who is currently doing physics in Bristol!
What day is your interview, David? I have an interview for the same course on the 21st of March.
I also have an interview for the same course on March 21st, been looking for a thread on this for a while! What are you guys doing to prepare?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ArcticArcher
I also have an interview for the same course on March 21st, been looking for a thread on this for a while! What are you guys doing to prepare?

Just saw this post!

Do you have any social media contacts (Facebook etc.)? Its just more convenient than TSR. If not could you just download WhatsApp please 😂.

But I'm preparing the same way, going back over my GCSE maths. Got most of it now, just doing more work on trig and quadratics really. Will you be arriving on the day of interview or the day before?
Hi, just saw this post!I also have an interview for this course! Mine is on the 18th of May. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the university website regarding the format of the interview/test. I wonder if the two will be separate or whether they will test you during the interview? I'm also assuming that they'll be testing knowledge of maths/physics to a high GCSE standard?Did anybody manage to set up a WhatsApp group?
Original post by D.Hughes.Biochem
Hi, just saw this post!I also have an interview for this course! Mine is on the 18th of May. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the university website regarding the format of the interview/test. I wonder if the two will be separate or whether they will test you during the interview? I'm also assuming that they'll be testing knowledge of maths/physics to a high GCSE standard?Did anybody manage to set up a WhatsApp group?

The test and interview are separate. I know 4 People (including you, me and op) doing the interview. Pm me and I'll make a WhatsApp group. You should have been emailed something with example questions on it (of which no one seems to be able to answer any questions!), If not I'll send it to you on WhatsApp.
Reply 8
Original post by Surutham
hey! can u specify which course this interview is for? If it is for medicine, I could give you some tips - because I just did my interview this march and I got in! Currently a first year med student!

Heyyyy!! I have an interview for Dentistry at Bristol in 3 weeks. I’m so nervous cuz I have no clue how it will be and what kind of questions are going to ask. I learned that they are a MMI but have no idea what this really means. Can you share with me your questions and give me some tips?

Latest

Trending

Trending