The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur
Lol FP2 is fun, especially DeMoivre's Theorem. My maths teacher taught me personally even though I'm in Year 11 lol.
In this session I'm going to do Spanish and then I'm going to go badminton!!!

I can’t stand FP2. Probably just because I’m awful at it and it’ll be the reason I don’t get into uni, but I still hate it
Original post by Protostar
7:30pm - Session ends

I got next to nothing done, great. Finished revising chapter 1 of FP2 but that was literally it, so useless and unproductive today

:console: at least you did something! don't beat yourself up :heart:
Doing the 8pm session because I haven't done anything today, ugh. I hope I'll make it to the end since I'm exhausted :s-smilie:
8:00pm - Session begins

No idea what I’m gonna do in this. I should really do more FP2 but I’ll probably cry if I do so idk

ffs
Gonna try to finish off the electromagnetism topic I have to do for Physics.
doing some music, but really need to finish my physics!
4:00pm - Session begins

I personally won't be taking part today as I'm taking some time to try and compose myself after yesterday's little crisis :hide: hope anyone who is studying today is productive :heart:
5:30pm - Session ends
6:00 pm- Session Starts
starting this a few minutes late
in this session i am going to make flashcards for the topics that are on paper 2 for chemistry
Original post by jordanb-h
6:00 pm- Session Starts
starting this a few minutes late

Let's go. Doing about balancing equations, flame testing and stoichiometry
(edited 6 years ago)
7:30 pm - Session Ends
What did you manage to do?
I managed to do 90% of my flashcards for topics that are on paper 2 for chemistry
7:30 pm - Session Ends
What did you manage to do?

I balanced a few equations, and seeing as I'm sh*t at chemistry, that's an achievement. See you at the next session. I'm going to do English
See you at the next session. I'm going to do ict as I have a mock in it in about 2 weeks
Pffft I haven't done anything today, how am I ever going to get into uni if I keep on doing nothing? The fact I've just been rejected from St Andrews isn't really helping either ugh

I'll try doing the 8pm session, got some philosophy reading to do :/
8:00 pm- Session Starts
8:00 pm- Session Starts

Let's go! I'm writing a really fun essay!! Here's the title:

“There is no such thing as ‘dangerous speech’; it is up to people to choose how they react.” Explain the reasoning behind this statement. Argue to the contrary that there can be instances of dangerous speech. To what extent should a society put limitations on speech or text that it considers ‘threatening’?
sounds very intreeging
sounds very intreeging

Hell yes. I have a 550 word cap though .:cry2::cry:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending